Natural Remedy for Eczema
    ackeiyword is offline Banned

Default Natural Remedy for Eczema

Hi! Does anyone have a good natural remedy for eczema? I have a discolored, itchy and annoying patch of eczema on my leg that I've tried numerous creams on. I'm needing some relief.

cpmty is offline New Member

Default cpmty

Try tumeric or = curcuma. you will find it in any food supermarket, Marshalls and TJ max have them sometimes... is an Indian yellow spice (one of five spices in curry) It's anti inflamatory, anti oxidant etc etc.... many benefits (including sriking of tumors) it is very good for skin problems. You must use it with food and since it disolves in oil use it with meats/fish/vegetables dishes that you use with oil/fat only 1/4 of tsp. is enough for every day food (one or two people) if there are more people use 1/2 tsp. Do not use it with your hands with out protection since it is yellow and it is very hard to wash of. Ok to put (mix 1/2 tsp with oil and apply) in parts of the body that no one can't see). ALSO, BORAGE OIL, eat anti inflamatory foods, eat low carb diet etc...BE SURE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE IS NOT A FUNGUS... I was diagnose with eccema in my ears... and i find out (on my own that it was a fungus!!! I put some drups of GARLIC OIL (i bought it in a vitamin & natural store) of course I only use it at night or weekends if I don't go anywhere.

stevesmith856 is offline New Member

Hi,
    Here are some home remedies for Eczema treatment :

1.Turmeric powder can also be used in natural eczema treatments
    2.The easily available ingredient used for eczema treatment is papaya .
    3.Keeping your skin well hydrated and moisturized is best solution .
    4.Coconut oil is also used for eczema treatment.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-04-2011 at 12:55 PM.

sandradavis is offline Banned

Calendula.
    I had really bad eczema across my nose and cheeks, i used a organic calendula based cream from a health food store and later got one that also had st johns wort in it.
    It did wonders, after being told by doctors i would have it forever i was amazed at how well it worked.I have also got calendula tea now as well that ive kept up drinking to try and beat it for good.Most of what people have already mentioned sounds good, i think the key is good oil, to keep moisture in your skin. Nuts and seeds are a great source of oil.
    Also,cleaning your system so your sweat isn't continually irritating the condition further. Maybe a detox could be beneficial and looking at trying to restore your alkaline/acid balance could also be very helpful!!

myjade_84 is offline Junior Member

Cocoa butter is great for your skin because Vitamins E among others is naturally found within it. If it is cold pressed, the vitamins will be more prevalent. It also makes your skin beautifully soft and smells like a dream! It's best to buy it in its most pure form as this guarantees there will be no parabens mixed in but it's also so much cheaper than shop bought brands. It keeps forever so there is never any need to put artifical preservatives in it anyway.

jacobedward02 is offline Banned

Hi,

Eczema is an irritating skin disease. Increase your omega-3 intake with avocados, fresh salmon to reduce eczema.

LuisGilreath is offline Banned

I think eczema is a problem related to the skin but uptill now no one is able to find the exact cause behind it but we can avoid from this disease by taking diet having maximum content of vitamin C we can get this from various fruits like lemon, orange, mango and lots of other things which helps to protect our skin from the infection and other skin diseases. This is the natural therapy that everyone can employ.