| || |
Homeopathic Medications - pro's and con's
It takes time to get the result of homeopathic medications. After 6 to 7 months the result can see but not completely. the pros are
* Homeopathic medicine is 100% safe. There are no side effects when you use this therapeutic method of treating an illness. Even pregnant women and babies can take homeopathic remedies without fear of getting side effects.
* It is very effective.
* It is easy to take.
* It is not addictive.
* It does not suppress the immune system.
* It is holistic.
* The right remedy may not be available at any pharmacy.
* Finding out the right remedy takes a bit longer than traditional medicine.
* Although there are many homeopathic practitioners, only a few are experts on the field.
Deciding whether to adopt homeopathy as your way to prevent and cure diseases can be a tricky one. But since it is safe, why not give it a shot?
Yes, homepathy, alternative, herbs, natural remedies. They all work for me. I have tired many already but now it is about finding which ones have worked the best.
Valerian, helps with sleep and low anxiety.
La Dopa, helps with mood and emotions
Gingko Biloba, helps with memory and focus. I think it helps more with focus but i also take other herbs along with it in the morning. Some days I just drink herbal teas, but I like my combination from all my testing.
As far as the time length in which people can see results have been much less than 1 month for me personally. I was working out my anxiety, stress and headaches. As far for pain and other such ailments, I have taken some for my adhd. I have not yet found some for pain but I'll find some and post it up somewhere.