User Reviews for Zolpimist

Learn more about Zolpimist.

Zolpimist Review Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 79 medications used in the treatment of Insomnia.

Reviews for Zolpimist to treat Insomnia

"I have used it on and off for years. It works SO fast. Get in bed then spray it. Downside is that it tastes really bad but the taste is gone if you drink water afterwards. It also is very useful for traveling and plane rides that are over 4 hrs. It is approved if you only can get 4 hours of sleep. So sometimes when I fly I will spray this and sleep for my 5.5hr plane ride."

dhubr December 29, 2014

"My experience: Cons- some nights, right as soon as I fell asleep, I'd wake up sleep walking and make myself something to eat, or get naked and sit at the table. Now I'm not a sleep walker but my brother sleeps late and he would always tell me in the morning that I'd walk into his room and say something random or he'd be in the kitchen when I wake up sleepwalking. He'd say I always seemed fully awake cause my eyes were wide open but I'd act weird. Pro's- Kept me asleep and I'd wake up early feeling I had enough sleep."

LianaKhan (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2012

"Zolpidem does work fast. However, I have a right arm that goes to sleep on me easily. So if I take zolpidem, I make sure that I fall asleep in a position that will not cut the circulation in my arm."

Prof1 April 6, 2012

"Great product. Put me on sleep very fast."

Kashota March 15, 2012

"It seems not to work all that well for me. It calms me some but I still can't seem to fall asleep nor stay asleep!"

Anonymous October 10, 2011

"Works quickly and I sleep well. Fast acting. Amazing."

Anonymous July 6, 2011