User Reviews for Zolpimist

Learn more about Zolpimist.

Reviews for Zolpimist to treat Insomnia

Review by LianaKhan (taken for 1 to 6 months):

My experience: Cons- some nights, right as soon as I fell asleep, I'd wake up sleep walking and make myself something to eat, or get naked and sit at the table. Now I'm not a sleep walker but my brother sleeps late and he would always tell me in the morning that I'd walk into his room and say something random or he'd be in the kitchen when I wake up sleepwalking. He'd say I always seemed fully awake cause my eyes were wide open but I'd act weird. Pro's- Kept me asleep and I'd wake up early feeling I had enough sleep.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 11, 2012 8:36 PM

Review by Prof1:

Zolpidem does work fast. However, I have a right arm that goes to sleep on me easily. So if I take zolpidem, I make sure that I fall asleep in a position that will not cut the circulation in my arm.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 6, 2012 11:18 PM

Review by Kashota:

Great product. Put me on sleep very fast.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2012 4:16 AM

It seems not to work all that well for me. It calms me some but I still can't seem to fall asleep nor stay asleep!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 10, 2011 11:46 PM

Works quickly and I sleep well. Fast acting. Amazing.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate