User Reviews for Valtrex

Learn more about Valtrex.

Reviews for Valtrex to treat Varicella-Zoster

Review by D Mom (taken for less than 1 month):

At the age of 61 I had Shingles. This medication helped with the pain as well as the blisters. After only 3 or 4 days on Valtrex my blisters began diminishing. I would estimate somewhere between 40 to 60 percent of the blisters were gone. It is now day six and I am looking forward to a complete recovery soon.

May 22, 2013 5:55 PM

Review by JanH1958 (taken for less than 1 month):

I am 54 years old and I suddenly came down with shingles on my right side of shoulder and back. When I took the Valtrex after 30 minutes I felt sudden relief. It didn't take away the pain but in combination with the Percocet I was able to live, not survive. Shingles are very painful and I don't know what I would have done without Valtrex. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from a viral.

January 21, 2013 4:21 PM