User Reviews for Ubiquinone

Also known as: Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, elppa CoQ10, LiQsorb, Liquid Co-Q10, NutraDrops, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, QuinZyme

Learn more about Ubiquinone.

Dietary Supplementation 7 reviews 467 medications

7.6
Summary of Ubiquinone reviews 7 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Ubiquinone

Review by GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month):

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: Experienced stomach flu conditions.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 5, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 21, 2013 9:14 AM

Review by sha7411:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep.

November 6, 2010 9:45 PM

Review by odiekarone:

For Dietary Supplementation: CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!

September 18, 2009 9:20 AM

Review by MAKhan:

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) for : I am 62 years and I have had angioplasty twice in the past 7 years. Since about 9 months I was feeling very week and dozed off every time I had a meal. I avoided travel and felt pulled down. Then my wife brought me Coenzyme Q10 and One A Day Tablet for men by Bayer. Within days I was up and about as energetic as before. It's a wonderful medicine.

September 4, 2009 12:13 AM

Review by Bashe:

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing.

June 13, 2009 11:10 AM

Review by fred8833:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it.

December 21, 2008 6:08 AM

Review by lakeland_florida:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver).

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 22, 2008 5:05 PM