User Reviews for Ubiquinone

Also known as: Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, elppa CoQ10, LiQsorb, Liquid Co-Q10, NutraDrops, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, QuinZyme

Learn more about Ubiquinone.

Ubiquinone review summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 226 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Ubiquinone to treat Dietary Supplementation

Review by GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month):

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): Experienced stomach flu conditions.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 5, 2014 12:54 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone): It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 21, 2013 9:14 AM

Review by sha7411:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep.

November 6, 2010 9:45 PM

Review by odiekarone:

CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!

September 18, 2009 9:20 AM

Review by Bashe:

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone): Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing.

June 13, 2009 11:10 AM

Review by fred8833:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it.

December 21, 2008 6:08 AM

Review by lakeland_florida:

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver).

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 22, 2008 5:05 PM