User Reviews for Ubiquinone

Also known as: Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, elppa CoQ10, LiQsorb, Liquid Co-Q10, NutraDrops, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, QuinZyme

Learn more about Ubiquinone.

Ubiquinone Review Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 237 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Reviews for Ubiquinone to treat Dietary Supplementation

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "Experienced stomach flu conditions."

GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2014

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone): "It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 21, 2013

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep."

sha7411 November 6, 2010

"CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!"

odiekarone September 18, 2009

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone): "Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing."

Bashe June 13, 2009

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it."

fred8833 December 21, 2008

CoQ10 (ubiquinone): "Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver)."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008