User Reviews for Ubiquinone

Also known as: Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, elppa CoQ10, LiQsorb, Liquid Co-Q10, NutraDrops, Q-Sorb Co Q-10, QuinZyme

Learn more about Ubiquinone.

Dietary Supplementation 7 reviews 475 medications

7.9
Summary of Ubiquinone reviews 7 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Ubiquinone

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "Experienced stomach flu conditions."

GINLEE (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2014

Liquid Co-Q10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "It really works. I wish I had known about this years ago. I feel better now than I did when I was 20 yrs old."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 21, 2013

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "I love this product. I wish I would have known about it years ago. Make sure to take it early so you'll be able to sleep."

sha7411 November 6, 2010

For Dietary Supplementation: "CoQ10 has definitely helped me feel better and have more energy! I take 3 statin type medications for my high cholesterol which include Zocor, Niaspan, and Zitia. I also take Ziac for lowering my blood pressure. Before taking CoQ10 I felt very run down and tired. I now have much more energy and feel better. It has made a positive difference for me, and my doctor said it was great for the heart!!"

odiekarone September 18, 2009

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) for : "I am 62 years and I have had angioplasty twice in the past 7 years. Since about 9 months I was feeling very week and dozed off every time I had a meal. I avoided travel and felt pulled down. Then my wife brought me Coenzyme Q10 and One A Day Tablet for men by Bayer. Within days I was up and about as energetic as before. It's a wonderful medicine."

MAKhan September 4, 2009

Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "Mitochondrial Disease - Very helpful for suspected Mitochondrial Disease, and Dysautonomia symptoms. Specifically symptoms related to breathing."

Bashe June 13, 2009

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "It seems to do a great job for migraines and bipolar disorder at 120 mg. I won't stop it."

fred8833 December 21, 2008

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) for Dietary Supplementation: "Co Q-10 is a dietary supplement which must be used when Lipitor is taken. This combination will protect vital body organs (the liver)."

lakeland_florida November 22, 2008