User Reviews for Triazolam

Also known as: Halcion

Learn more about Triazolam.

Insomnia 17 reviews 102 medications

8.7
Summary of Triazolam reviews 17 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Triazolam

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "Probably one of the BEST medications for insomnia..its a shame its rarely prescribed anymore."

slosippa (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 23, 2015

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "Halcion has been very effective for me. The only problem I have noticed is if I eat late the medicine is not effective. I take Halcion with trazodone and never had to increase dosage on either medicine. I have been using this combination for 5 or 6 years. My insomnia was a result of menopause."

Tinafrca August 21, 2014

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "I was prescribed 0.25mg for about 9 months. It worked great. Quick acting and nice feeling. But tolerance did build up towards the end and was not getting as good sleep. I'm on Zolpidem now which I find great."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 23, 2014

For Insomnia: "Has given me back my life after years of insomnia."

que111 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 16, 2014

For Insomnia: "I have now tried this medication twice the first time I had taken two 0.25 mg tablets with no effect the next night I took three and I still could not sleep I am still waiting on my doctor before taking any more."

JDtriazolam (taken for less than 1 month) November 3, 2013

For Insomnia: "I suffered from severe insomnia for years, and tried many prescription sleep aids over that period, however none have been as effective for me as triazolam has been. I have gotten my life back, and no longer have trouble falling asleep, it works fast and I have not experienced any side effects."

jack00000008 (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 19, 2013

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "It is not pleasant if you cannot function in life because you cannot sleep... this medication helped me to get back to my life."

gch February 19, 2013

For Insomnia: "Triazolam works great and I've tried almost all the benzodiazepines for insomnia and this one works the best. My doctor retired and my new doctor wont write me a script for it, even though I showed him a printout that read I been taking it for 7 years. It has a real short half-life so you shouldn't wake up groggy in the morning. The doctor put me on Temazepam which doesn't work half as good."

RemSupreme (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 13, 2012

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "My PCP switched me from Ambien to Halcion about 5 months ago because I suffer from severe insomnia. I take 2 every evening, fall asleep fast and sleep about 5-7 hours (which is great for me). I recommend this sleep aid over any other."

Mom of three (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2012

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "I was prescribed this medication by my Dr for insomnia and I have to say it works great! Works fast, get a great nights sleep with no hang over effects. Wake up refreshed and ready to go the next day."

SuzieQ07 (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 26, 2012

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "Works quickly, no "hangover" or side effects, have taken it for 2 years with no need to up dosage- more effective than Lunesta or Ambien for me and no side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 2, 2012

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "Works great!"

Anonymous September 30, 2011

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "My problem is not falling asleep, but staying asleep. Halcion is perfect for me. I wake up without drowsiness. I do not take every night...only when I need to break the bad sleep cycle. I have tried almost every sleeping pill over the years and keep returning to Halcion. It is inexpensive (compared to others like Lunesta) and effective...what more can you ask."

Anonymous June 1, 2011

For Insomnia: "I never had problems with this medication. I don't take it when I don't need it."

Anonymous April 13, 2011

For Insomnia: "I have used triazolam for over 20 years and it is the most effective medicine to help sleep. I have had no side effects. I would highly recommend this medication."

kelly b July 28, 2010

For Insomnia: "I've tried them all only to be met with violent dreams. Triazolam has given me my only restful sleep."

roageorge May 23, 2010

For : "This medication will definitely help you sleep. I have used Triazolam off and on over the last 6 years. Every time, I have had many occasions where some were missing. I originally thought someone else was taking them from me. After I read that sleepwalking, driving and other activities are side effects of Triazolam, I have realized that it is me. I have been told that I get up in the night, yet I have no recollection of any of this. I have had a rash and intense itching that appears to be caused by taking too much of the triazolam. Over the last eight days, I have apparently taken additional pills during the night that total an excess of 8 pills. This does not happen every night. However, some nights I apparently take more than two"

Anonymous March 14, 2010

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: "I use Halcion. It will help for falling a sleep. It works great for me. I don't have the drowzieness when wake up in the morning."

Anonymous July 20, 2009