Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Triazolam

Also known as: Halcion

Learn more about Triazolam.

Insomnia 16 reviews 100 medications

8.6
Summary of Triazolam reviews 16 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Triazolam

Review by Tinafrca:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: Halcion has been very effective for me. The only problem I have noticed is if I eat late the medicine is not effective. I take Halcion with trazodone and never had to increase dosage on either medicine. I have been using this combination for 5 or 6 years. My insomnia was a result of menopause.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 21, 2014 11:57 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: I was prescribed 0.25mg for about 9 months. It worked great. Quick acting and nice feeling. But tolerance did build up towards the end and was not getting as good sleep. I'm on Zolpidem now which I find great.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 23, 2014 2:19 PM

Review by que111 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Insomnia: Has given me back my life after years of insomnia.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 16, 2014 10:33 AM

Review by JDtriazolam (taken for less than 1 month):

For Insomnia: I have now tried this medication twice the first time I had taken two 0.25 mg tablets with no effect the next night I took three and I still could not sleep I am still waiting on my doctor before taking any more.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 3, 2013 8:32 AM

Review by jack00000008 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Insomnia: I suffered from severe insomnia for years, and tried many prescription sleep aids over that period, however none have been as effective for me as triazolam has been. I have gotten my life back, and no longer have trouble falling asleep, it works fast and I have not experienced any side effects.

June 19, 2013 4:36 PM

Review by gch:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: It is not pleasant if you cannot function in life because you cannot sleep... this medication helped me to get back to my life.

February 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Review by RemSupreme (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Insomnia: Triazolam works great and I've tried almost all the benzodiazepines for insomnia and this one works the best. My doctor retired and my new doctor wont write me a script for it, even though I showed him a printout that read I been taking it for 7 years. It has a real short half-life so you shouldn't wake up groggy in the morning. The doctor put me on Temazepam which doesn't work half as good.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 13, 2012 3:54 PM

Review by Mom of three (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: My PCP switched me from Ambien to Halcion about 5 months ago because I suffer from severe insomnia. I take 2 every evening, fall asleep fast and sleep about 5-7 hours (which is great for me). I recommend this sleep aid over any other.

July 17, 2012 1:14 AM

Review by SuzieQ07 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: I was prescribed this medication by my Dr for insomnia and I have to say it works great! Works fast, get a great nights sleep with no hang over effects. Wake up refreshed and ready to go the next day.

June 26, 2012 9:58 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: Works quickly, no "hangover" or side effects, have taken it for 2 years with no need to up dosage- more effective than Lunesta or Ambien for me and no side effects.

May 2, 2012 9:13 PM

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: Works great!

September 30, 2011 12:35 AM

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: My problem is not falling asleep, but staying asleep. Halcion is perfect for me. I wake up without drowsiness. I do not take every night...only when I need to break the bad sleep cycle. I have tried almost every sleeping pill over the years and keep returning to Halcion. It is inexpensive (compared to others like Lunesta) and effective...what more can you ask.

June 1, 2011 8:28 PM

For Insomnia: I never had problems with this medication. I don't take it when I don't need it.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 13, 2011 4:12 PM

Review by kelly b:

For Insomnia: I have used triazolam for over 20 years and it is the most effective medicine to help sleep. I have had no side effects. I would highly recommend this medication.

July 28, 2010 5:22 PM

Review by roageorge:

For Insomnia: I've tried them all only to be met with violent dreams. Triazolam has given me my only restful sleep.

May 23, 2010 5:17 PM

For : This medication will definitely help you sleep. I have used Triazolam off and on over the last 6 years. Every time, I have had many occasions where some were missing. I originally thought someone else was taking them from me. After I read that sleepwalking, driving and other activities are side effects of Triazolam, I have realized that it is me. I have been told that I get up in the night, yet I have no recollection of any of this. I have had a rash and intense itching that appears to be caused by taking too much of the triazolam. Over the last eight days, I have apparently taken additional pills during the night that total an excess of 8 pills. This does not happen every night. However, some nights I apparently take more than two

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 14, 2010 10:54 PM

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: I use Halcion. It will help for falling a sleep. It works great for me. I don't have the drowzieness when wake up in the morning.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 20, 2009 2:18 PM