User Reviews for Nasacort

Learn more about Nasacort.

Hay Fever 16 reviews 797 medications

8.2
Summary of Nasacort reviews 16 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Nasacort

For Hay Fever "Nasacort does not always work right away and often needs time to build up in your system. I didn't think it worked at first, but I eventually realized it did. It does a pretty good job of opening up my nasal passages that often have severe congestion. It is a lifesaver when I'm sleeping and wake up with horrendous sinus pressure. It works instantaneously. I have had zero side effects. I am prone to anxiety like I'm assuming a lot of other people here. The first day or two I took it, I attributed a faster heartbeat and feeling blue to the Nasacort. It's false correlation due to panic. Please don't be afraid to take this because of side effects read about by other panickers."

Guest1234554321 June 24, 2015

For Hay Fever "Tried this product twice, every time I use it, in 3-4 days I get a sinus infection and sore throat."

joebro May 4, 2015

For Hay Fever "I bought this medication this morning and took two puffs! Now I am cough cough coughing! It did clear my sinuses but created another irritant...I do not have asthma nor suffer from year round allergies."

Dognurse (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2015

For Hay Fever "Helps me a lot when the hayfever starts."

60 plus March 15, 2015

For Hay Fever "I developed terrible seasonal allergies when I hit my 40's. I tried oral meds but most of them aggravated my benign heart arrhythmia. My allergies are so bad in the spring I would end up sleeping upright on the couch and STILL wake up gasping for air - airway totally blocked. My husband did some research and found Nasacort. It's really changed my life - I can enjoy Spring again! I love this product."

Micky66 March 8, 2015

For Hay Fever "My son & I have year round allergies, and my son's asthma (he's 14) is exacerbated by nasal congestion. I tried everything! Some stuff worked ok, some not at all, but this product is like a miracle. We don't suffer AT ALL from allergies now, and my son's asthma is improved as a result as well. Try it and see. I bet you'll love it."

Texas mom (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 4, 2015

For Hay Fever "Thank goodness for this product. First fall I haven't suffered and got addicted to Afrin. No allergy pills work for me. So glad I tried it."

Joedom November 24, 2014

For Hay Fever "Nasacort was good news/bad news for me. The past year I've had terrible post nasal drip that my Zyrtec and Astepro were not taking care of, so I added the Nasacort. I had terrible coughing attacks day and night. In a few days on this spray, the drip is so much better and coughing much less. The bad news is this usually fun loving, peaceful, yoga type, meditating, tree hugger kind of girl wants to pick a fight and punch someone in the nose. Steroids! I can't take steroid pills, but my doc insisted this was not absorbed by the body. I think it's safe to say he was wrong. It's the middle of the night and I'm pacing the floor. My apologies to the person I pick a fight with today. At least my nose won't drip on you."

Granola Girl (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2014

For Hay Fever "Highly effective! As any sufferer knows, night time is the most crucial time. I no longer fear waking up in a panic gasping for air as the nasal passages swell shut. (In a deep sleep, I have learned that brain creates nightmares to wake you up!) In addition to night time relief, I am more focused at the office as a software engineer that may sit behind a computer for up to 12 hours a day.I look foward now to both sleep and work."

FMPeck (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2014

For Hay Fever "I suffer from indoor allergies especially during the winter. I also have a cat that I love and will not get rid of just because I am stuffy and blowing my nose in the morning. When Nasacort began being advertised a lot recently due to it now being available Over The Counter I decided to try it. I was amazed to find that after just using it once at night (since I feel the worst upon waking up) I woke to open sinuses and not once did I need to blow my nose! Wow! I have been using it now for about 4 days and it continues to work fantastically all day. I work in a school and sometimes the air is so dry and irritating and I will have sneezing fits. I feel great at work and my nose and sinuses are never a problem at all during the day."

AlisaCW (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2014

For Hay Fever "I have horrendous year round allergies. I take daily allergy prescription medicines and use Nasacort AQ as sort of a 'rescue' allergy medicine when my allergies persist in acting acting up (and they do/will several times a year). This medicine is magical. It provides almost instantaneous relief where nothing else would. It's quick and easy to use and the after-taste isn't particularly bad. I've suffered no ill side effects from using it. I am very grateful for it."

Anony Mous October 20, 2010

For Hay Fever "After using this product for the last 5 years, I have now experienced high blood pressure, which in the past was always low. I also found I was having to use it constantly to clear my sinusitis. I have now come off this nasal spray and my sinuses are permanently blocked. It seems it is a 'catch 22' situation. Will now seek a more natural cure."

Anonymous November 25, 2009

For Hay Fever "Get sores on the inside of my nose every time I try to use this."

Anonymous October 5, 2009

For Hay Fever "Cold Symptoms - It helped a lot but not for a long period of time, but it did help."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

For Hay Fever "Coughing and sneezing for 10 days. Sleep interrupted by coughing all night. Taking for 7 days now. Relief on 1st day of use."

Anonymous September 10, 2009

For Hay Fever "I have been treated for years for the seasonal allergy I was suffering. I used nasacort for three days and my problem has disappeared completely. I am so satisfied with the effect of this medicine that I want to recommend it to everyone who is suffering from running nose, seasonal allergy, itching nose and so on."

anakim October 27, 2008