User Reviews for Nasacort

Learn more about Nasacort.

Hay Fever 7 reviews 860 medications

8.6
Summary of Nasacort reviews 7 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Nasacort

Review by AlisaCW (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I suffer from indoor allergies especially during the winter. I also have a cat that I love and will not get rid of just because I am stuffy and blowing my nose in the morning. When Nasacort began being advertised a lot recently due to it now being available Over The Counter I decided to try it. I was amazed to find that after just using it once at night (since I feel the worst upon waking up) I woke to open sinuses and not once did I need to blow my nose! Wow! I have been using it now for about 4 days and it continues to work fantastically all day. I work in a school and sometimes the air is so dry and irritating and I will have sneezing fits. I feel great at work and my nose and sinuses are never a problem at all during the day.

February 15, 2014 11:12 AM
Review by Anony Mous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have horrendous year round allergies. I take daily allergy prescription medicines and use Nasacort AQ as sort of a 'rescue' allergy medicine when my allergies persist in acting acting up (and they do/will several times a year). This medicine is magical. It provides almost instantaneous relief where nothing else would. It's quick and easy to use and the after-taste isn't particularly bad. I've suffered no ill side effects from using it. I am very grateful for it.

October 20, 2010 12:56 AM

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: After using this product for the last 5 years, I have now experienced high blood pressure, which in the past was always low. I also found I was having to use it constantly to clear my sinusitis. I have now come off this nasal spray and my sinuses are permanently blocked. It seems it is a 'catch 22' situation. Will now seek a more natural cure.

November 25, 2009 9:39 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Get sores on the inside of my nose every time I try to use this.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 5, 2009 2:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Cold Symptoms - It helped a lot but not for a long period of time, but it did help.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 21, 2009 12:53 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: Coughing and sneezing for 10 days. Sleep interrupted by coughing all night. Taking for 7 days now. Relief on 1st day of use.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 10, 2009 11:02 PM
Review by anakim: User Rating:

Nasacort (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have been treated for years for the seasonal allergy I was suffering. I used nasacort for three days and my problem has disappeared completely. I am so satisfied with the effect of this medicine that I want to recommend it to everyone who is suffering from running nose, seasonal allergy, itching nose and so on.

October 27, 2008 9:18 AM

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video