User Reviews for Nasacort AQ

Learn more about Nasacort AQ.

Hay Fever 3 reviews 894 medications

9.6
Summary of Nasacort AQ reviews 3 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Nasacort AQ

For Hay Fever "I finally saw an ENT doctor for my "sinus condition" which he said was "classic" allergies and I should be tested, which I did, and was diagnosed with both indoor and outdoor perennial allergies. The ENT gave me a couple nasal sprays to try and I decided on the Nasacort AQ and like it; it's effective and I don't get nose bleeds (which I did from Nasonex several years ago when it first came out and my primary care doctor suggested I try it; obviously I didn't stay with it). So now I'm getting allergy shots so hopefully in a few years I won't need any of these medications."

wolflew December 9, 2009

For Hay Fever "I have ear popping from sinus problems. It toke a couple weeks before I noticed a difference but it dose work well. Thank you!"

jojo55 August 4, 2009

For Hay Fever "This product was by far one of the best I have used. I have tried many but either did not like the taste or smell, or it felt like it was running down my throat. With Nasacort AQ, I did not notice any taste, no smell and there was very little if any of the product that did not stay in my nose."

Anonymous March 25, 2009