User Reviews for Oleptro

Learn more about Oleptro.

Oleptro Review Summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 134 medications used in the treatment of Depression.

Reviews for Oleptro to treat Depression

"Gave me restless, crawly legs on 50mg. It was very sedating 12 wks ago. Broke it in half and that worked for 4 weeks, then no sedation at all and BAD night sweats. Made me very foggy the following day, and palpitations half the time. Hangover headaches too."

Suckerpunch Amber (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2013

"I took 1/2 of 150 mg Oleptro for 4 days and had the worst experience of my life. After the first dose, I slept for 19 hours and still woke feeling heavily medicated. After two cups of coffee and a meal, was able to stay awake for five hours but was not totally coherent. Took another 1/2 pill at bedtime and slept without waking until 10:00 the next morning. During all of this "rest" I had the strangest dreams. Not nightmares, but they left me feeling bad and confused. I was able to stay awake and plant flowers, but still felt drugged. I also had an overwhelming feeling of sadness that brought me to tears. Monday morning, I woke up vomiting with severe stomach pains. My vision became more blurred with each day. I have been out of work for a week. "

user beware October 29, 2010

"I like it. I didn't notice side effects like the other medicines I tried."

Anonymous September 24, 2010

"Just got on it - so far so good."

Anonymous September 12, 2010

"I started taking Oleptro, great for depression. Has been a life saver for me if anything increased my sex drive and made sex more enjoyable and I slept better. Very safe to use, this is a great medication."

Anonymous September 11, 2010

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Depression