User Reviews for Oleptro

Learn more about Oleptro.

Oleptro review summary

7.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 137 medications used in the treatment of Depression.

Reviews for Oleptro to treat Depression

Review by Suckerpunch Amber (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Gave me restless, crawly legs on 50mg. It was very sedating 12 wks ago. Broke it in half and that worked for 4 weeks, then no sedation at all and BAD night sweats. Made me very foggy the following day, and palpitations half the time. Hangover headaches too.

February 14, 2013 1:20 AM
Review by user beware: User Rating:

I took 1/2 of 150 mg Oleptro for 4 days and had the worst experience of my life. After the first dose, I slept for 19 hours and still woke feeling heavily medicated. After two cups of coffee and a meal, was able to stay awake for five hours but was not totally coherent. Took another 1/2 pill at bedtime and slept without waking until 10:00 the next morning. During all of this "rest" I had the strangest dreams. Not nightmares, but they left me feeling bad and confused. I was able to stay awake and plant flowers, but still felt drugged. I also had an overwhelming feeling of sadness that brought me to tears. Monday morning, I woke up vomiting with severe stomach pains. My vision became more blurred with each day. I have been out of work for a week.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 29, 2010 3:50 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I like it. I didn't notice side effects like the other medicines I tried.

September 24, 2010 6:42 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Just got on it - so far so good.

September 12, 2010 11:03 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I started taking Oleptro, great for depression. Has been a life saver for me if anything increased my sex drive and made sex more enjoyable and I slept better. Very safe to use, this is a great medication.

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 11, 2010 11:35 AM