User Reviews for Uniphyl

Learn more about Uniphyl.

Asthma, Maintenance 2 reviews 111 medications

Asthma, acute 1 reviews 164 medications

Apnea of Prematurity 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Uniphyl reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Uniphyl

For Asthma, Maintenance: I have used theophylline for many years. This medicine gives me an excellent quality of life, with near perfect control of my chronic asthma (along with the use of an albuterol and steroid inhaler, as needed). I tried switching to Singulair several years ago. Within a month, my asthma was really bad.

July 12, 2010 12:58 PM

For Asthma, acute: My Asthma came back when I was around 45 years old. My doctors couldn't find any medication that would help. It was so bad I couldn't go outside or open a door in the house. I spent several hours taking breathing treatments each day. Then I was given a prescription for Uniphyl. Everything changed for me when I started taking it. It is a miracle drug.

June 25, 2010 10:43 PM

Review by Lady FA:

For Asthma, Maintenance: This is the only medication I take for acute asthma. I have been on this medication for 19 years and have only been to the emergency room twice in 19 years. So what do you think. I am also a professional nurse. Uniphyl 400mg twice a day. It's the best.

July 27, 2008 4:39 PM