User Reviews for Bactrim

Learn more about Bactrim.

Bactrim review summary

6.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 364 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Bactrim to treat Sinusitis

Review by Fuss box (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

My body responds to sulfur products. After two days on Bactrim I noticed a difference. By the 4th day I was back to myself. It really helped me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 17, 2014 8:44 PM
Review by Meggy 5000: User Rating:

I have been taking Bactrim for sinusitis around a week. I have developed painful sores on my tongue that are not visible to the eye. My mouth itches and burns terribly. It worked for my underlining condition but this side effect is unbearable.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 8, 2014 7:39 PM
Review by shellierh: User Rating:

Took one dose of Bactrim for sinusitis/bronchitis and 3 hours later face was red. 1 hour following, my face, arms and hands broke out into hives. Had to discontinue and call doc.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 15, 2013 11:45 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Great antibiotic, cleared away my sinusitis, however been an insomniac for the past couple of days.

August 30, 2011 1:42 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I was given the generic Bactrim for a sinus infection. After 4 days, I couldn't stop vomiting and having diarrhea for 3 days. Almost went to the hospital. It seemed to be making me feel better until the side effects kicked in. I had to stop the medication.

February 4, 2010 10:43 AM
Review by itchmonster:

Was prescribed Bactrim for combination of sinusitis and a urinary tract infection. After two pills I got a yeast infection. Not sure the medication is working to make me feel better or not.

May 3, 2009 4:29 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Horrible headache and stomach ache. Had to discontinue.

February 3, 2009 2:26 PM
Review by Cigma: User Rating:

After three days of perscribed use of the generic bactrim, my headaches and nasal discharge have decrease dramatically. Side Effects, insomnia (reason I am writing this review), pain in jaw and throat if not taken with ample water.

July 14, 2008 3:34 AM

Learn more about Sinusitis

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).