User Reviews for Bactrim

Learn more about Bactrim.

Bactrim Review Summary

5.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 336 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Bactrim to treat Sinusitis

"At first, I found myself with more energy and simply lost my appetite, which didn't bother me. Then, the second day, I suffered nausea and vomiting. I discontinued the medicine on the second day, but the nausea and vomiting continue."

quickdigits (taken for less than 1 month) April 16, 2015

"My body responds to sulfur products. After two days on Bactrim I noticed a difference. By the 4th day I was back to myself. It really helped me."

Fuss box (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2014

"I have been taking Bactrim for sinusitis around a week. I have developed painful sores on my tongue that are not visible to the eye. My mouth itches and burns terribly. It worked for my underlining condition but this side effect is unbearable."

Meggy 5000 March 8, 2014

"Took one dose of Bactrim for sinusitis/bronchitis and 3 hours later face was red. 1 hour following, my face, arms and hands broke out into hives. Had to discontinue and call doc."

shellierh November 15, 2013

"Great antibiotic, cleared away my sinusitis, however been an insomniac for the past couple of days."

Anonymous August 30, 2011

"I was given the generic Bactrim for a sinus infection. After 4 days, I couldn't stop vomiting and having diarrhea for 3 days. Almost went to the hospital. It seemed to be making me feel better until the side effects kicked in. I had to stop the medication."

Anonymous February 4, 2010

"Was prescribed Bactrim for combination of sinusitis and a urinary tract infection. After two pills I got a yeast infection. Not sure the medication is working to make me feel better or not."

itchmonster May 3, 2009

"Horrible headache and stomach ache. Had to discontinue."

Anonymous February 3, 2009

"After three days of perscribed use of the generic bactrim, my headaches and nasal discharge have decrease dramatically. Side Effects, insomnia (reason I am writing this review), pain in jaw and throat if not taken with ample water."

Cigma July 14, 2008