Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Provenge

Learn more about Provenge.

Reviews for Provenge to treat Prostate Cancer

Review by jcivetta:

I FELT better after receiving the course. I definitely am glad I had it as I am still feeling well with PSA in the teens and a lumbar metastasis. If it adds months to my life, this is when I want it.

September 8, 2011 6:29 PM

Review by mmandd:

I am wife of man who just completed Provenge series. Can't really rate this as effects not yet known, so rated it average - for now. He has felt flu-like (fatigue, muscle aches, joint pains) for longer than the one or 2 days noted in the literature on Provenge. His PSA has increased quite a bit in the weeks following the beginning of the Provenge. Not clear why this is. Could be the course of the disease, or could be the effects of prostate cells being killed and fragmented, which would be a positive thing.

November 15, 2010 3:34 PM