User Reviews for Silver

9.5
Summary of Silver reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Silver

Review by Cautiousofcrawlers (taken for less than 1 month):

SilvaSorb (silver) for Dermatological Disorders: Get a nasty infection from a spider bite. Antibiotic ointment wasn't doing anything for it. SilvaSorb was a miracle.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 4, 2013 12:38 PM

Review by Clayton6223226 (taken for less than 1 month):

SilvrSTAT (silver) for Dermatological Disorders: So I ran into a tree lost all my skin on my forearm. Was prescribed 3 orders or 3oz Silvrstat gel. And in 2 days it's now a scar that's now disappearing. My brother and father have had psoriasis in their legs their whole life, day two for both of them after applying this miracle gel it's literally disappearing. Please take my word and spread it. My girlfriend has eczema, and day 3 she only has the bumps caused from her itching it and her condition is better than it has been the 3 years I've been with her. I am truly amazed. I used it for my dermatitis on my nose which I was taking doxycycline for, and it disappeared in 36 hours all together. And since I was so amazed I applied it to my sebaceous cyst in my chin, and what Do you know it's getting better.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2013 9:08 AM

SilvaSorb (silver) for Dermatological Disorders: As a firearms, knife and self defense instructor, this product is GREAT. Better than triple antibiotic ointment.

August 28, 2011 4:20 PM

Review by a nurse:

SilvaSorb (silver) for Dermatological Disorders: This product healed a decubitus that a quadraplegic patient had for 2 years after only 3 months of use. It is a wonder product.

October 13, 2010 3:17 PM