User Reviews for Silver

Also known as: SilvaSorb, SilvrSTAT

Learn more about Silver.

Reviews for Silver to treat Dermatological Disorders

SilvaSorb (silver): "I was debating on doing laser (PAINFUL) treatments or using this gel (non painful) and went with this gel, not sure if this would work. My scars are all over 5 years old and after 3 weeks, I noticed that the scars aren't standing out as much as they had been. I feel confident that in time, not that much longer, that my scars won't be noticeable."

KBBS April 23, 2015

SilvaSorb (silver): "Get a nasty infection from a spider bite. Antibiotic ointment wasn't doing anything for it. SilvaSorb was a miracle."

Cautiousofcrawlers (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2013

SilvrSTAT (silver): "So I ran into a tree lost all my skin on my forearm. Was prescribed 3 orders or 3oz Silvrstat gel. And in 2 days it's now a scar that's now disappearing. My brother and father have had psoriasis in their legs their whole life, day two for both of them after applying this miracle gel it's literally disappearing. Please take my word and spread it. My girlfriend has eczema, and day 3 she only has the bumps caused from her itching it and her condition is better than it has been the 3 years I've been with her. I am truly amazed. I used it for my dermatitis on my nose which I was taking doxycycline for, and it disappeared in 36 hours all together. And since I was so amazed I applied it to my sebaceous cyst in my chin, and what Do you know it's getting better."

Clayton6223226 (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2013

SilvaSorb (silver): "As a firearms, knife and self defense instructor, this product is GREAT. Better than triple antibiotic ointment."

Anonymous August 28, 2011

SilvaSorb (silver): "This product healed a decubitus that a quadraplegic patient had for 2 years after only 3 months of use. It is a wonder product."

a nurse October 13, 2010