User Reviews for Vitamin B2

Learn more about Vitamin B2.

Migraine Prevention 3 reviews 32 medications

6.8
Dietary Supplementation 0 reviews 474 medications Not rated - Be the first
Headache 0 reviews 237 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 0 reviews 610 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vitamin B2 reviews 3 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Vitamin B2

For Migraine Prevention "Easy to take, inexpensive, and no side effects. Has a moderately positive impact by lessening frequency (2-5 fewer attacks) and severity (average intensity brought down from 7 to 5)."

tlrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 27, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg daily. I was having daily migraines with severe migraines each month, prior. I noticed a difference in the first week but after about 4 weeks I was having only 1-2 migraines per week and now after 3 months I'm having only 1-2 per month. This has been a miracle for me. I'm off all other medicines. I only take Excedrin now 1-2 times per month. I got my life back."

Anonymous December 10, 2011

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg a day and it helps."

Anonymous August 24, 2011