User Reviews for Altabax

Learn more about Altabax.

Acne 3 reviews 512 medications

8.3
Impetigo 7 reviews 6 medications

8.2
Summary of Altabax reviews 10 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Altabax

For Impetigo "Used free sample. Will get some next time I get impetigo in the same recurring spot I have had it my whole life. Altabax worked better than any other antibiotic cream I've tried."

Anonymous October 3, 2012

For Impetigo "I had impetigo on my face and corner of my mouth. It was very painful. I started using Altabax and I had relief within a day."

Anonymous January 2, 2012

For Acne "Hi I get pimples on my face, nose area especially. I use Altabax when I first detect any sign of pain under the skin. If I catch it early enough, it dries up overnight. If I catch it after the pimple has a chance to harden a bit under the skin, it takes longer. If I waited too long, I'll go for the Doxycycline too."

Stan T May 22, 2011

For Impetigo "I am 78 and have experienced problems with open wounds (the usual kitchen accidents and one bang on my shin from the corner of my car door). My Doctor recommended Altabax to clean up the bacterial infections. The positive results were immediate and the sores healed within a week to ten days always showing improvement each day when the dressings were removed. Altabax was used up until a thin layer of tissue formed over the wound. I was told not to get it wet during the healing process, so waterproof coverings are essential. I was told by the physician it is better for slow healing so the wound can heal from the bottom up. Use it sparingly, a drop the size of this O will go a long way."

Mcdoogle May 2, 2011

For Acne "I have only used this for two and a half days and it's already brought down ALL the redness that made it look terrible and they are going down incredibly. I strongly suggest this. I am 13 almost 14 and it does work. I love this! "

Alexiiiiis. September 26, 2010

For Acne "I was prescribed this after not having luck with Duac to treat and prevent adult acne. It took about a week of twice daily application before I noticed a change. I have been using it for over a month and it has completely cleared one problem area. It appears that other areas around my neck are now being affected, but I think with continued use it will also cure those problems and prevent further breakouts. "

Anonymous July 7, 2010

For Impetigo "Works great and did not experience any burning. Worked where other medicines did not seem effective."

Anonymous May 28, 2010

For Impetigo "Only day one, but I think it's starting to work. But I had to write in - this medicine STINGS like crazy on any type of open sore. Takes an hour or so to calm down. It works great."

snouter May 25, 2010

For Impetigo "My daughter's impetigo improved dramatically after just two applications of this medicine. She is 18 months old and has fair skin and she did not indicate any discomfort at all (and she certainly would have!). We used the ointment for a total of 10 applications (2 x a day for 5 days) and I would say there was an 80% improvement- I was amazed and thankful!"

Anonymous May 19, 2010

For Impetigo "I used the medicine according to directions. About an hour later it started to sting and burn and kept getting worse.I couldn't sleep and finally had to get up and wash it off with soap and water."

Anonymous October 4, 2009