User Reviews for Pin-X

Pinworm Infection, E...ius vermicularis 4 reviews 7 medications

6.8
Ascariasis 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Enterobiasis 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hookworm Infection, ...r or Ancylostoma 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Moniliformis Infection 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trichostrongylosis 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pin-X reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Pin-X

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis "I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times."

Bubba loo November 21, 2013

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis "We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well. "

tester-x (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2012

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis "Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!"

Anonymous October 22, 2012

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis "The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective."

wyomingvet (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2012