User Reviews for Pin-X

Pinworm Infection, E...ius vermicularis 4 reviews 8 medications

6.8
Ascariasis 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Enterobiasis 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hookworm Infection, ...r or Ancylostoma 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Moniliformis Infection 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trichostrongylosis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pin-X reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Pin-X

Review by Bubba loo:

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 21, 2013 7:18 AM

Review by tester-x (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well.

November 20, 2012 5:49 PM

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!

October 22, 2012 8:04 PM

Review by wyomingvet (taken for less than 1 month):

For Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective.

August 11, 2012 2:39 PM