User Reviews for Pyrantel

Also known as: Antiminth, Ascarel, Pin-X, Pinworm Caplets, Pinworm Medicine, Reese's Pinworm Medicine

Learn more about Pyrantel.

Pinworm Infection, E...ius vermicularis 4 reviews 8 medications

6.8
Ascariasis 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Enterobiasis 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hookworm Infection, ...r or Ancylostoma 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Moniliformis Infection 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trichostrongylosis 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pyrantel reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Pyrantel

Review by Bubba loo: User Rating:

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 21, 2013 7:18 AM
Review by tester-x (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 20, 2012 5:49 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2012 8:04 PM
Review by wyomingvet (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate