User Reviews for Pyrantel

Also known as: Antiminth, Ascarel, Pin-X, Pinworm Caplets, Pinworm Medicine, Reese's Pinworm Medicine

Learn more about Pyrantel.

Ascariasis 0 reviews 10 medications

Moniliformis Infection 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trichostrongylosis 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Pyrantel reviews 4 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Pyrantel

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: "I took this medication after realizing I had an infestation, it so far has worked and I've had to use it 4 times."

Bubba loo November 21, 2013

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: "We found pinworms in our 6 y.o. son first then later I started to feel the symptoms myself. We treated all family. It seems to help my son better than me - I still have symptoms. I took it three times already, but it doesn't really work that well. "

tester-x (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: "Tastes like cake batter... not as bad as other medicines... works as long as you wash & thoroughly clean your house for several days after treatment as well as treat your ENTIRE family even if you think they have it or not!"

Anonymous October 22, 2012

Pin-X (pyrantel) for Pinworm Infection, Enterobius vermicularis: "The liquid tastes terrible, but is very effective."

wyomingvet (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2012