User Reviews for Prevnar 13

Learn more about Prevnar 13.

Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis 2 reviews 3 medications
Summary of Prevnar 13 reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Prevnar 13

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis "I had this injection earlier today; it was no more uncomfortable than the annual flu shot that I always get - just a slight stick. I have no redness or irritation at the injection site, and I am experiencing no side effects whatsoever. I've had the 'other' (PPSV23 pneumonia shot and with it I did have redness and soreness around the injection site, but it went away after a few days. I've had pneumonia about 10 years ago, and I don't ever want to go through that again. The pneumonia vaccinations are the way if you are 'at risk', as I am."

Tony_M October 26, 2015

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis "Most painful injection in my life! Felt like a screwdriver being shoved in my arm. Shot was given very high on my arm and I believe it went into shoulder joint. 45 min after given I experienced severe low back pain and after almost 2 months I have severe pain when abducting my arm. I have taken a round of Keflex from my FNP."

Helen Staudt (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 4, 2015

More about Prevnar 13 (pneumococcal 13-valent vaccine)

Professional resources