User Reviews for Phenytek

Learn more about Phenytek.

Seizures 1 reviews 41 medications

Epilepsy 1 reviews 29 medications

7.5
Neurosurgery 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Status Epilepticus 0 reviews 18 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Phenytek reviews 2 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Phenytek

Review by Chris Lab:

For Epilepsy: I've been taking this medicine for years. I was having difficulties keeping my medicine levels in the proper zone. The extended release has been great. I'm in a small group of people who need their Dilantin level slightly above the 10-20 range. I'm able to stay at 20-22 with the proper dosages that have been prescribed for me. I cannot take the generic brand. When I was on the generic, my levels were not as stable.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2014 8:29 AM

Review by jennifromdabx:

For Seizures: I have been on this medicine for almosy 6 years. I have not had any side effects as of yet. I am monitored by my doctor every 6 months. This medicine has changed my life I was not able to do things such as drvie or even work. Since on the meds I have been seizure free and living my life.

April 6, 2008 12:21 AM