User Reviews for Fastin

Weight Loss 33 reviews 24 medications

7.8
Summary of Fastin reviews 36 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Fastin

For Weight Loss "I stayed tracking these to lose weight in 2011 went from a size 24 to 16 in 2 months. Went back to 18 cause in 2014 I had another baby, going to start these again. All these it makes your heart pound ...... That's what's making you lose weight, cardio it gets the heart pumping with out all the exercise"

TinaMaeMinx January 23, 2016

For Weight Loss "Within an hour of the time I took my first and only dose of Fastin (bought over the counter), I was on my way to the hospital with Tachyacardia. The pain was enormous."

Reganee January 17, 2016

For Weight Loss "I made it through 3 days and discarded the bottle. I read the reviews and took the advise of most to only do a half pill. I am glad I did as the effects from just a half pill was enough to scare me. Within about 15 minutes it felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. This lasted about 30 minutes then it calmed down to a less fearful level. I felt pretty jittery and certainly like I was on "something" for several hours. I took a 1/2 table twice a day, ate first so to lessen the side effects. By day three and again my heart just going nuts, and thinking how silly this will be if I have to go to the hospital, I said no more. Threw away the bottle. It will be easier to just not eat ice cream at midnight! :-)"

C-arolyn January 8, 2016

For Weight Loss "Fastin, there's nothing like it. Amazing. You lose a pound a day if you eat breakfast then take one. Then lunch and another one. And drink a gallon of water a day. There's something with drinking that much water that allows you to drop a pound a day. You are going to pee every hour until the fifth day when your body get use to a gallon a day water...try it. When her heart races, take slow gentle breaths until you feel your heart slows."

Bestwriting December 30, 2015

For Weight Loss "I've read nothing but good positive reviews on fastin so I purchased a bottle and started taking mine today! I can't wait to see my results!"

Chelle85ky December 29, 2015

For Weight Loss "I was prescribed Fastin for weightloss . The prescription pills worked great not a single bad side effect I lost over 50 lbs in about 4 months. It gave me energy to start working out and WOW did my concentration for work improve . However the pills were costly and given out in office only. So every month it was 40 for the Dr visit and weigh in and another 40 for 1 months worth of pills . When I was unable to afford this regimen I looked for cheaper alternatives. I got some over the counter bottle of FASTIN I bought 2 bottles. These are unhealthy, way over caffinated Crap! I had gotton very ill half way in to taking the first bottle and had to stop bcaz jitters, headache, paranoia racing heart !!! My advise pay for the real stuff."

La-A (pronounced Ladasha) (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 13, 2015

For Weight Loss "I don't know if I got a potent batch, but omg!!!! I lost 4 pounds in 1 week. I started out at 125 lbs in 2009 and I began taking creatine to gain weight (so not a good idea, if your not working out) I then blew up an landed at 160 lbs. I did everything I could to lose weight (supplement wise). About 2 years ago I started to hit the gym like really hard, and I changed my diet (no sodas, no processed foods, I drink 1 gallon of water everyday). I mean I changed my lifestyle. Now I weight in at 130 lbs!!! I'm so proud of myself (pats herself on the back), but honestly the beginning of week 10/26/15 I weighed in at 134 lbs and now I am at 130 lbs. 4 pounds in 4 days???!!! Thank for the BOOST FASTIN!!!"

Reena Pooh October 29, 2015

For Weight Loss "The pill gives you a lot of energy, pill makes your heart beat fast for the first hour , is a great appetite suppressant ."

villi (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2015

For Weight Loss "I tried Fastin for the first time today which I purchased over the counter. With in 20 minutes I experienced a slight euphoric feeling. After 30 minutes, however, my heart started racing, my body and hands began shaking and I felt as though I was going to pass out when standing. I had to sit down until I felt in control. After 45-50 minutes the shakiness and racing heart improved as well as the dizziness when standing but didn't disappear completely for over an hour. My mood still remained lifted. I may just be sensitive to the initial dosage so recommend that anyone sensitive to stimulant medications begin with a half dosage to minimize the initial negative effects until your body gets used to the drug."

Michelle Elizabeth September 8, 2015

For Weight Loss "I have had no side effects whatsoever. It never sped my heart up or gave me jitters at all. I have lost about 3 lbs but I've only been on it a week. I would probably have lost more I have had to only do the stationary bike and swimming due to a sore hip. I will review again later"

Mommashell46 (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2015

For Weight Loss "I started taking this pill when I was 218lbs and I now weight 135 lbs! I had thyroid issues too that originally caused the weight. But once managed I still had a hard time getting the weight off. This pill literally changed my life! Yes it does speed up your heart, my dr did an ekg before hand to make sure it was safe to take. But the results are beyond worth it. And if you take it with water or juice and a banana, you'll be good to go until dinner time! It took roughly 6 months tops to lose the weight, and I've maintained the weight loss for about 3 years now. I still fluctuate a little due to my thyroid. But I just start back on it if I need to lose again."

pitbull_mommy (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 7, 2015

119 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "All I have to say is try it. Yo will be glad you did. I lost 30lbs in 30 days."

kj mom June 3, 2015

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I started taking fastin the end of April 2015 it's now May 15th and I have lost 13lbs not doing anything different just taking the pill. I love it!"

Missy F May 15, 2015

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Fastin is an excellent dietary supplement for me. In the morning, right as I wake up, I take the little guy. The pill tastes like what I would imagine what baking soda would, but oh well, I am not sucking on it. It takes about 20-30 to give the first kick. That kick is the rush that says "I need to get moving or I need to get to the gym." The first time I took the pill I did get a little jittery and nauseous but once I started working out and drank water I started to feel fine. About an hour in I hit phase 2. Phase 2 is the spunk and mood booster. I feel awesome and amazing like I know what I am working for. Again, first day I felt a little dizzy and euphoric. Then there is phase 3 the come down. Drink water and eat a solid. I lost 100lbs."

happythighs (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 13, 2015

106 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I was taking 1/2 pill.... It raced my heart, made me jittery. Hated the side effects."

LuLa Jo April 13, 2015

For Weight Loss "Started Fastin on JAN 4th 2014 Start weight 278.9lbs. Current weight JAN 23rd 265lbs History high blood pressure Type 2 diabetic (diet control) Morbid obesity Dysphagia Right knee cap issue Goal is to loose weight to have knee surgery. Is my doctors choice due to dysphagia and other related health issues. Good luck. God bless."

reeda44 (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2015

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Fastin has helped me lose 10lb. I started off with a half a pill and not doing full pills so my heart and body could get used to it. All I can say is I love this diet pill. REALLY HELPED ME."

Fitnessgirl (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 7, 2014

132 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "Works great . I f you have issues with heart rate just take half a pill in the morning other half in the after noon to get used to it."

Phoe (taken for less than 1 month) October 27, 2014

166 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I took this and it's the best thing I have ever tried. The first couple of days I went by the directions then I doubled the dose. And I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks. It did make me feel very jittery and my heart rate was going 90 to nothing but I was determined to lose weight.! And a little information DO NOT I repeat ( DO NOT ) take Fastin before you get in a tanning bed. Tan first then take it. It made me very very strange in a bad way. I'm no doctor but when I increased my dose I had the shaking and the increased heart rate. But It never harmed me."

Chevys mommy (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2014

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "I am borderline average/overweight for a 5'3 woman just wanted to lose about ten pounds. Extremely effective but as the other reviews state two for me was way too much! Uncontrollable shaking but the heart pounding was nothing less than frightening."

JJMS October 14, 2014

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Weight Loss "It really works, you must eat before Fastin, then go to the gym, if you feel your heart hoes quick. Just take half pill and everything will be right. I'm 35 year old and with gym and my half pill of Fastin I feel perfect in my weight of my 15 year's past."

Shasi September 11, 2014

For Weight Loss "I took Fastin this morning and within 30 minutes, my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to throw up. I don't like the way it made me feel. "

mamapenn (taken for less than 1 month) June 28, 2014

For Weight Loss "I started Fastin 30mg from my doctor on May 19 2014. You need to change your lifestyle not just pop a pill and be done with it. Because if you don't change, the weight will return. I started at 285lbs in one month I lost 25lbs and feel great. I changed myself with habit changes and exercise. I told myself that when this weight is gone it's staying gone, so I change my lifestyle and you can do the same."

bigpita June 26, 2014

215 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Obesity "11lbs in one week on Fastin"

Anonymous March 30, 2014

For Weight Loss "I just started using Fastin and I like it better than other diet pills I've tried such as Hydroxycut because it doesn't make me feel sick/ nauseous. BUT it definitely makes my heart rate skyrocket, so for the first couple days I would only take half a pill at a time. A full pill makes my hands tremble and I can hear my pulse in my brain."

Serina121 February 27, 2014

129 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate