User Reviews for Fastin

Reviews for Fastin to treat Obesity

11lbs in one week on Fastin

March 30, 2014 1:27 AM

Review by ladybreeze:

Works great already lost 20pounds in 2 weeks.

December 8, 2013 11:57 AM

Review by Florida girl67868:

I've been over weight all my life. I started recently getting really bad back pain and chest pains, I went on a scale and 287lbs! I was emotional, devastated and embarrassed! I've tried everything but I don't give nothing enough time. I don't have any patience. Tried Jenny Craig regular diets, diet pills, I had a personal trainer..nothing never worked. So started taking Fastin last Friday I'm not starving myself I'm eating fruits veggies, lots of water and so far 6 days later I've already dropped 8 lbs! I'm so happy I still have a very long way to go but I do recommend Fastin.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2013 3:35 PM