User Reviews for Fastin

Learn more about Fastin.

Reviews for Fastin to treat Obesity

"11lbs in one week on Fastin"

Anonymous March 30, 2014

"Works great already lost 20pounds in 2 weeks."

ladybreeze December 8, 2013

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I've been over weight all my life. I started recently getting really bad back pain and chest pains, I went on a scale and 287lbs! I was emotional, devastated and embarrassed! I've tried everything but I don't give nothing enough time. I don't have any patience. Tried Jenny Craig regular diets, diet pills, I had a personal trainer..nothing never worked. So started taking Fastin last Friday I'm not starving myself I'm eating fruits veggies, lots of water and so far 6 days later I've already dropped 8 lbs! I'm so happy I still have a very long way to go but I do recommend Fastin. "

Florida girl67868 June 26, 2013