User Reviews for Elimite

Learn more about Elimite.

Scabies 2 reviews 13 medications
Summary of Elimite reviews 2 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Elimite

For Scabies "Well this is my first time having scabies. I have them on my face and really bad on my hands. I got the permethrin cream 5% it got rid of the scabies on my face and severely dried my skin out. I have not had any relief or improvement on my hands as of yet,i been putting the cream on my hands a few times a day but it does not seem to be working well at all."

Angie G (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2015

For Scabies "I've had scabies several times, unfortunately, mainly due to travelling. Elimite is easy to use, but remember for the treatment to be effective you must disinfect ALL surfaces you have come into contact with. You must vacuum furniture, wash all bedding in HOT water with chlorine bleach or color safe bleach in addition to detergent. Clothing and shoes: when in doubt, throw it out. And make sure to have household members treated, or at least on the lookout if they develop symptoms."

Anonymous October 19, 2008

147 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate