User Reviews for Paxil CR

Learn more about Paxil CR.

Reviews for Paxil CR to treat Panic Disorder

"Made my depression and anxiety worse. Caused more instances of suicidal ideation."

KateisGrate January 19, 2015

"Paxil CR has made a great impact on my quality of life. I started menopause and was dealing with stressful family health issues, both beginning at the same time. I begin to suffer from panic attacks and was overly sensitive to EVERYTHING. I was taking Lexapro which did not help at all. Paxil CR has been a God send for me."

NervousNelli July 27, 2014

"I like it."

Anonymous September 28, 2009

"Paxil CR helped control the anxiety and panic attacks. It did allow me to live my life normally. However, I have had one big side effect. Since January, I have gained 35 lbs. It does not matter that I workout four or five days a week for 1 1/2 or two hours, and try to eat a healthy diet. No matter what I did, I continually gained weight. My doctor has now taken me off of it, due to the rapid weight gain I have experienced. She felt that the rapid weight gain was not healthy, and could lead to obesity if I did not quit taking the drug. So, I am going to come off of Paxil CR, hopefully drop this excessive weight, because I have never had a weight problem until now and I am 31 years old, and just go from there."

Anonymous July 31, 2009

"If it had not been for Paxil I have no idea what the outcome of my life would be today. Panic after panic for years, fears of the unknown, you name it, I had it. Paxil saved my life. Yes I have had some side effect (only when I tried to go off them), foolish to do so without my Doctor's guidance. I have gained 40 lbs."

happier1946 June 18, 2009