User Reviews for Paxil CR

Learn more about Paxil CR.

Reviews for Paxil CR to treat Panic Disorder

Review by NervousNelli:

Paxil CR has made a great impact on my quality of life. I started menopause and was dealing with stressful family health issues, both beginning at the same time. I begin to suffer from panic attacks and was overly sensitive to EVERYTHING. I was taking Lexapro which did not help at all. Paxil CR has been a God send for me.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2014 11:41 PM

I like it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 28, 2009 12:04 PM

Paxil CR helped control the anxiety and panic attacks. It did allow me to live my life normally. However, I have had one big side effect. Since January, I have gained 35 lbs. It does not matter that I workout four or five days a week for 1 1/2 or two hours, and try to eat a healthy diet. No matter what I did, I continually gained weight. My doctor has now taken me off of it, due to the rapid weight gain I have experienced. She felt that the rapid weight gain was not healthy, and could lead to obesity if I did not quit taking the drug. So, I am going to come off of Paxil CR, hopefully drop this excessive weight, because I have never had a weight problem until now and I am 31 years old, and just go from there.

July 31, 2009 1:08 PM

Review by happier1946:

If it had not been for Paxil I have no idea what the outcome of my life would be today. Panic after panic for years, fears of the unknown, you name it, I had it. Paxil saved my life. Yes I have had some side effect (only when I tried to go off them), foolish to do so without my Doctor's guidance. I have gained 40 lbs.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate