User Reviews for Errin

Amenorrhea 0 reviews 27 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Errin reviews 10 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Errin

Review by JuJu Grate (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Birth Control: I have been on this pill since November and I love it. I have not had a period since then. I only spot when I forget to take the pill. This honestly has been the best pill I have been on. I have had no bad side effects from this pill. I would recommend it to anyone who can only do progesterone only.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 9, 2014 10:53 AM

Review by nerak86:

For Endometriosis: I've been on progestin-only birth control for about 3 years. I started on Ortho-Micronor, I had a period for about 3 months straight but then my period stopped entirely. Then I moved and I was given Camila (same thing, different brand), it kept in line with the "no-period" havingness. It was great. Moved again, I was given Errin. For about 2-3 months I was ok, but I noticed some changes in my mood and some bloating. Then about 3 months in (February 2014) I had spotting. I thought maybe it would be normal after having NO period for 2 years, but then 2 weeks later I had a full-on period. Since then I've had maybe 3-4 periods in 2 months, extremely painful tenderness in my breasts.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2014 9:32 AM

Review by momma24 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Birth Control: This pill has not been for me. I had a period right before I started taking it, then 2 more times within 3 weeks I had more bleeding. It seems as though other raters on here have also had abnormal bleeding due to this pill. I also have a decreased sex drive and feel bloated almost all of the time. I will be switching soon.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 21, 2014 10:08 PM

Review by Jendal73:

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: I have used other birth control in the past that has regulated my periods like clockwork after one month of use. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and was told this was one of the only pills that did not have a side effect of higher BP. I gave it 4 consistent months and after I have experienced epic bleeding, to the point it was like having 2 periods back to back, I decided it wasn't for me.

January 24, 2014 8:38 AM

Review by liv92:

For Birth Control: I have been on Errin norethindrone tablets for almost five months now and have liked it a lot more than regular birth control tablets. I gained a lot of weight on birth control with estrogen and have not on Errin, which I liked. But, it has not helped acne like my old birth control. I also haven't had a period since the first week I took Errin, which is somewhat concerning, but I'm not pregnant, so I assume it is just my body getting used to the medication. Errin has not effected my mood or mentality.

October 21, 2013 4:57 PM

Review by starbucksmama (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I didn't notice any side effects with Errin until I was on it for about 5 months. That's when I realized I was depressed. Cried at the drop of a hat and for no reason, got upset/angry at things that I normally wouldn't think twice about, etc. I didn't know what was causing this but decided to go off the pill to see if that would help. Within a couple weeks, I was back to my old self. I also didn't realize it at the time, but Errin seriously lowered my sex drive.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 13, 2013 12:14 PM

Review by emah16:

For Birth Control: I was on Yaz for years and absolutely adored it, but had to switch to the mini-pill when I found out estrogen pills could cause major medical issues with my tunnel-vision migraines. I have grown to truly enjoy this pill as well. I stopped getting my period after two months on the pill, and if it does show up, it usually only lasts a few days. I am naturally petite, but I didn't notice any weight gain that seemed usual. I do have to warn that the first month was very frustrating for me, seeing as I bled for three weeks, but this is also true for many other birth control pills!

September 5, 2013 5:04 PM

Review by beachtimemama:

For Birth Control: I haven't really experienced anything negative with Errin other than not knowing when my period is going to show. It's a surprise every time. But I just always carry something in my purse so it's not a big deal for me.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 7, 2013 6:42 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have used Errin tablets and Camilla for both contraception and to treat painful periods. The mini pills are good for me because I have not gained any weight or experienced any major side effects.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 18, 2012 1:54 AM

For Birth Control: I was put on this after they discovered an ovarian cyst on my right ovary a few months ago. I haven't noticed a change in mood or sexual desire too much but I've had such irregular bleeding I'm not sure if its the pill or the cyst. Otherwise, I have not gained weight though I have had chest pains. I'm only on month two.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 20, 2012 9:55 AM

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: I took this for 3 months following pregnancy and it was great at leveling my mood, and allowed me to lose weight, but was not very helpful in controlling my periods.

August 5, 2010 5:03 PM