User Reviews for Errin

Endometriosis 1 reviews 161 medications

Amenorrhea 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Errin reviews 15 reviews 4.7

Reviews for Errin

For Birth Control "I was recommended the Mirena or Errin because they were non hormonal 2 yrs ago. I chose the Mirena and hated it. I decided to end it with that got pregnant with my 2nd child decided to get on another non hormonal because I'm breastfeeding. This time I chose errin and love it the first 2 months I would get 2 periods instead of 1 it is the same length (3-4 days) and flow since I was younger. As of this month (July) I have not had a period."

Navazquez (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2015

For Birth Control "I'm at the end of my 2nd month. First month was on the .25 dose. Gained 4-5 pounds in the first 2 weeks! I'm very petite and have been the same weight for 20 years so this was a huge drawback. My Dr. changed me to the .35 dose and still the same weight but now more pimples and bled for 2 weeks. Also, I think this pill makes me feel kind of BLAH and empty inside. Could be environmental factors but I think I'll be switching soon!"

FoolMeOnceAgain June 25, 2015

For Birth Control "As someone who has a needle phobia and a history of factor five in my family, I opted for the mini pill. I also have chronic migraine headaches, occasionally with auras, so that limits my options again. Upon readings Errin's reviews, I was nervous. However, a month and a half in, I have no weight gain, no moodiness, the only negative thing for me was my periods. Out of a month and a half, I have had 3 weeks of bleeding, however it is lighter than usual and took my period down from 7 days average to 3-4 days average. I take my pill at the EXACT time everyday, I recommend setting an alarm. Also,I have been diagnosed with seasonal affective disorder (a form of depression) and generalized anixety disorder, and Errin has had no effect on my mood"

ZoeyCecilia (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2015

For Birth Control "I was taking glides for about a year and needed a refill. Accidentally asked for Errin, which was my old be pill. Been on it for two months a feel like I'm absolutely crazy! I'm crying all the time, feel bloated all the time, angry about things that don't matter, and depressed. I don't feel like myself. I don't feel like doing anything. I just switched back to glides and am on my fourth day. I still feel crazy, but hope I another week or so I snap back to normal."

moegeek May 13, 2015

For Birth Control "I immediately noticed ( day 2) small problems but by day 4 , I was feeling very depressed, my hip joint was hurting, had abdominal pain and I was crying so much. My blood pressure also elevated so I had to stop taking it."

Shelby5 November 4, 2014

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill since November and I love it. I have not had a period since then. I only spot when I forget to take the pill. This honestly has been the best pill I have been on. I have had no bad side effects from this pill. I would recommend it to anyone who can only do progesterone only."

JuJu Grate (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 9, 2014

For Endometriosis "I've been on progestin-only birth control for about 3 years. I started on Ortho-Micronor, I had a period for about 3 months straight but then my period stopped entirely. Then I moved and I was given Camila (same thing, different brand), it kept in line with the "no-period" havingness. It was great. Moved again, I was given Errin. For about 2-3 months I was ok, but I noticed some changes in my mood and some bloating. Then about 3 months in (February 2014) I had spotting. I thought maybe it would be normal after having NO period for 2 years, but then 2 weeks later I had a full-on period. Since then I've had maybe 3-4 periods in 2 months, extremely painful tenderness in my breasts. "

nerak86 May 3, 2014

For Birth Control "This pill has not been for me. I had a period right before I started taking it, then 2 more times within 3 weeks I had more bleeding. It seems as though other raters on here have also had abnormal bleeding due to this pill. I also have a decreased sex drive and feel bloated almost all of the time. I will be switching soon."

momma24 (taken for less than 1 month) April 21, 2014

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I have used other birth control in the past that has regulated my periods like clockwork after one month of use. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and was told this was one of the only pills that did not have a side effect of higher BP. I gave it 4 consistent months and after I have experienced epic bleeding, to the point it was like having 2 periods back to back, I decided it wasn't for me."

Jendal73 January 24, 2014

For Birth Control "I have been on Errin norethindrone tablets for almost five months now and have liked it a lot more than regular birth control tablets. I gained a lot of weight on birth control with estrogen and have not on Errin, which I liked. But, it has not helped acne like my old birth control. I also haven't had a period since the first week I took Errin, which is somewhat concerning, but I'm not pregnant, so I assume it is just my body getting used to the medication. Errin has not effected my mood or mentality."

liv92 October 21, 2013

For Birth Control "I didn't notice any side effects with Errin until I was on it for about 5 months. That's when I realized I was depressed. Cried at the drop of a hat and for no reason, got upset/angry at things that I normally wouldn't think twice about, etc. I didn't know what was causing this but decided to go off the pill to see if that would help. Within a couple weeks, I was back to my old self. I also didn't realize it at the time, but Errin seriously lowered my sex drive."

starbucksmama (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2013

For Birth Control "I was on Yaz for years and absolutely adored it, but had to switch to the mini-pill when I found out estrogen pills could cause major medical issues with my tunnel-vision migraines. I have grown to truly enjoy this pill as well. I stopped getting my period after two months on the pill, and if it does show up, it usually only lasts a few days. I am naturally petite, but I didn't notice any weight gain that seemed usual. I do have to warn that the first month was very frustrating for me, seeing as I bled for three weeks, but this is also true for many other birth control pills!"

emah16 September 5, 2013

For Birth Control "I haven't really experienced anything negative with Errin other than not knowing when my period is going to show. It's a surprise every time. But I just always carry something in my purse so it's not a big deal for me."

beachtimemama May 7, 2013

"I have used Errin tablets and Camilla for both contraception and to treat painful periods. The mini pills are good for me because I have not gained any weight or experienced any major side effects."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2012

For Birth Control "I was put on this after they discovered an ovarian cyst on my right ovary a few months ago. I haven't noticed a change in mood or sexual desire too much but I've had such irregular bleeding I'm not sure if its the pill or the cyst. Otherwise, I have not gained weight though I have had chest pains. I'm only on month two."

Anonymous April 20, 2012

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I took this for 3 months following pregnancy and it was great at leveling my mood, and allowed me to lose weight, but was not very helpful in controlling my periods."

Anonymous August 5, 2010