User Reviews for Adalat

Raynaud's Syndrome 6 reviews 49 medications

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Adalat reviews 6 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adalat

For Raynaud's Syndrome "NIfedipine helps"

robmag December 22, 2014

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I took this for my Raynaud's and it did help when it was cold, but when I was warm I found myself getting really hot and sweaty when no-one else was. Another thing is DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON THIS TABLET! I did one night and had lots of problems. Apart from that it does what it says."

Joe-S (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 9, 2014

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Taken for migraines, this also 100% removed my Raynauds"

Mom from Indy December 17, 2013

For Raynaud's Syndrome "It works very well to control Raynaud's. It makes a huge difference."

DaisyMa (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 7, 2013

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I've had no numbness in my fingers or toes since starting this medicine. Before starting I could not even carry a jug of milk without my fingers losing color from lack of blood flow. Even driving with mittens on was a problem. Now circulation is great. Only complaint is the terrible headaches and tiredness and a bit of insomnia. Still trying to decide what's worse....the headaches or the numbness all winter. "

Petulz (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2012

For Raynaud's Syndrome "Its good."

sinu July 23, 2011