User Reviews for Adalat

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Adalat reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Adalat

Review by Joe-S (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Raynaud's Syndrome: I took this for my Raynaud's and it did help when it was cold, but when I was warm I found myself getting really hot and sweaty when no-one else was. Another thing is DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON THIS TABLET! I did one night and had lots of problems. Apart from that it does what it says.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2014 11:21 PM

Review by Mom from Indy:

For Raynaud's Syndrome: Taken for migraines, this also 100% removed my Raynauds

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 17, 2013 1:12 PM

Review by DaisyMa (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Raynaud's Syndrome: It works very well to control Raynaud's. It makes a huge difference.

March 7, 2013 8:42 AM

Review by Petulz (taken for less than 1 month):

For Raynaud's Syndrome: I've had no numbness in my fingers or toes since starting this medicine. Before starting I could not even carry a jug of milk without my fingers losing color from lack of blood flow. Even driving with mittens on was a problem. Now circulation is great. Only complaint is the terrible headaches and tiredness and a bit of insomnia. Still trying to decide what's worse....the headaches or the numbness all winter.

December 27, 2012 12:47 PM

Review by sinu:

For Raynaud's Syndrome: Its good.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate