User Reviews for Habitrol

Learn more about Habitrol.

Reviews for Habitrol to treat Smoking Cessation

"I received Habitrol 21mg free from NYQUITS. Started it on Feb. 1st. for 14 days. Worked GREAT for me. I then purchased Nicoderm after that and got such SEVERE rashes on my arms that I had to go to my doctor to get medications. He said it was probably the glue from the patch. Now back on Habitrol. This stuff is the BEST."

jjjf February 26, 2015

"I started Habitrol because when I quit drinking alcohol, I started smoking and eating everything in sight. The Habitrol not only curbed my craving for alcohol, it curbed ALL of my cravings for substances I've struggled with for years. I stopped using the patch for 2 days, and ate a whole batch of brownies to keep from drinking or smoking. Don't know how this story will end, but whatever is in this product is a blessing to those of us suffering with addictions."

Yazooliu February 7, 2013

"I used the Habitrol patches over 16 years ago. Once I really decided to quit, I got rid of every trace of cigarettes in my home and car, then I put on the patch. I used the first round of patches for the prescribed time, the second round for two weeks and the third round for one week. I never looked back and remain nicotine free to this day. I did keep the "left over" patches for a about a year in case I had a relapse but never needed them. I would recommend the Habitrol patch very highly. Now if they only had a good appetite supressent for all the weight I gained afterwards."

neeroc December 23, 2008