User Reviews for Habitrol

Learn more about Habitrol.

Reviews for Habitrol to treat Smoking Cessation

Review by Yazooliu:

I started Habitrol because when I quit drinking alcohol, I started smoking and eating everything in sight. The Habitrol not only curbed my craving for alcohol, it curbed ALL of my cravings for substances I've struggled with for years. I stopped using the patch for 2 days, and ate a whole batch of brownies to keep from drinking or smoking. Don't know how this story will end, but whatever is in this product is a blessing to those of us suffering with addictions.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 7, 2013 6:03 PM

Review by neeroc:

I used the Habitrol patches over 16 years ago. Once I really decided to quit, I got rid of every trace of cigarettes in my home and car, then I put on the patch. I used the first round of patches for the prescribed time, the second round for two weeks and the third round for one week. I never looked back and remain nicotine free to this day. I did keep the "left over" patches for a about a year in case I had a relapse but never needed them. I would recommend the Habitrol patch very highly. Now if they only had a good appetite supressent for all the weight I gained afterwards.

December 23, 2008 3:44 PM