User Reviews for Hemax

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 1 reviews 639 medications

Reviews for Hemax

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency "Actually, I've been on Hemax for a short period of time, per the recommendation of my OB/GYN, versus me taking 6 pills a day per my primary care physician. I like it so far, the side effects are minimal. Please be sure to read the label, as there were some "don'ts" included that I normally do every morning like drinking coffee, eating eggs, these items should not interact with this pill, and I'm glad I caught that before I started taking it, it's best on an empty stomach. I'm happy to be taking one pill which has everything in it that the 6 had, and has more iron. So, right now I think it pretty good, and hopefully will have a positive effect on my iron levels the next time I have my labs done."

Anemic March 16, 2012

More about Hemax (multivitamin with minerals)

Professional resources