User Reviews for Methscopolamine

Also known as: Pamine, Pamine Forte

Learn more about Methscopolamine.

Dumping Syndrome 1 reviews 0 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 7 reviews 125 medications

6.6
Peptic Ulcer 1 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Methscopolamine reviews 9 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Methscopolamine

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Pamine (methscopolamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Just started taking for IBS, diarrhea this is just the second week. Have a few mild side effects but nothing intolerable.

August 12, 2012 9:23 AM

Review by Kitza113:

Pamine (methscopolamine) for Dumping Syndrome: Pamine has been a God send for me. I changed gastroenterologists because for 5 1/2 years I suffered with not being able to eat a regular meal without problems. I was thrown into "dumping syndrome" after I had my gallbladder taken out. Avoiding liquids during a meal helped, but not much. With Pamine I can eat regular meals again and enjoy life again. I was borderline fecal incontinent, and stayed home much of the time. This medicine combined with cholestyramine, has given me back my life...literally. The only drawback is some constipation, and then my new Dr. has told me to cut back the Pamine to 1 daily. Thank goodness I changed Dr's.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 21, 2011 11:49 AM

Review by JulieKlim:

Pamine Forte (methscopolamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: After having lower stomach cramps without diarrhea for two days, I started taking this medicine morning. It has stopped the cramps and I have not had any known side effect as of yet. I took this medicine two years ago for a bad stomach flu and it saved me from laying rolled up in a ball in bed. Every adult should keep some of this medicine in their home and carry it when you travel. Thanks you for the relief!

August 9, 2011 12:39 PM

For : Dries up my head and stops the ear-ache without having to take an antibiotic.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 5, 2011 2:15 PM

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: I have been on this medicine for the last 8 months and it's been the first time that I feel human. It does stop the symptoms 100%, but I'd say more like 80% which is more than anything else has done. I have some urinary retention issues, so end up peeing more often, but it's worth the peace of mind.

April 20, 2011 7:48 AM

Review by DNYLNY:

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Causes EXTREME dry mouth and dry throat

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 2, 2009 2:39 PM

Review by tumprobs:

Pamine (methscopolamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Previously used librax....pamine forte MUCH more effective for me.....basically puts Bowel Motions on "hold", allowing me to eat and be active......this has proven to be a wonder drug for me!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2009 5:13 AM

Review by rydberg:

Pamine Forte (methscopolamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Had to stop after 2 days because of severe side effect (dry throat, painful and swollen lips and dry mouth).

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 22, 2009 11:42 AM

Review by katdr:

Pamine (methscopolamine) for Peptic Ulcer: Worked at 1st, now not as well. Still believe I have IBS-D.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 21, 2009 2:20 AM

Review by UTMick:

Pamine Forte (methscopolamine) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: I have been on this medicine for 4 years and it continues to provide excellent results, relief.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate