User Reviews for ActoPlus Met

Learn more about ActoPlus Met.

Diabetes, Type 2 6 reviews 124 medications

6.4
Summary of ActoPlus Met reviews 6 reviews 6.4

Reviews for ActoPlus Met

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have had bad reactions to metformin in the past but my doctor insisted on my trying Actosplus Met. After a few months I had the same bad reactions. Right now I'm struggling to keep my sugars under control.

November 20, 2010 4:49 PM

For Diabetes, Type 2: I have been taking ActosPlus Met 15/850 for Type 2 Diabetes for approximately 3 years. My HbA1C has been steady between 6.0 and 6.3. If I'm having side-effects, they are not noticeable. The price, however, must put a smile on the pharmaceutical company CEO's face. It would be nice to see it go generic!

March 24, 2010 9:56 AM

Review by O H io:

For Diabetes, Type 2: Very effective in controlling my blood sugars. I have had A1Cs 6.0 and lower over the last 3 years taking 1500mg/day. Recently company changed insurance and I no longer have perscription coverage, at a cost of $350/month I am looking for generic version now

November 25, 2009 10:09 AM

For Diabetes, Type 2: This has been effective in controlling my blood sugar, but I have a terrible problem trying to lose weight. I gained 20 pounds in less than 6 months.

June 1, 2009 1:41 PM

Review by new:

For Diabetes, Type 2: Very effective.

May 26, 2009 7:25 PM

For Diabetes, Type 2: Fairly effective. Too expensive.

March 30, 2009 1:11 PM