User Reviews for Meprozine

Learn more about Meprozine.

Pain 7 reviews 935 medications

9.5
Summary of Meprozine reviews 7 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Meprozine

For Pain "Prescribed for pain relief of kidney stone(s). Found meprozine to be very effective in reducing pain. For me it also had very soothing psychological effect; that everything was going to be alright. Just what I needed in the said situation. Doctor recently said they don't make it as much anymore, not sure why."

1blueman July 18, 2009

For Pain "I was having real bad back pains one day, and I noticed my mom had a bottle of this perscribed to her. So I went and had one and it took my pain away. "

TheWeatherMan February 11, 2009

For Pain "I used this after breast surgery and it worked well. I also did not wake up groggy afterwards like some medications do"

Anonymous July 5, 2008

For Pain "I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and I am in at least 6 or 7 level pain most of the time without meds. A lot of pain meds make me nauseated or leave me woozy. For some reason Meprozine doesn't make me feel light headed at all and the phenergan in it keeps me from being nauseated. I was able to go to college and graduate with honors because I actually felt like doing something!"

Anonymous May 23, 2008

For Pain "I recently had a plate and screws put in my wrist due to a fall. After the surgery they sent me home with this medicine. The only concern I have is I dont know if the medicine relieved my pain because all I could do is SLEEP. It made me so groggy. Even after I woke up I was still not all there feeling very light headed with NO ENERGY AT ALL"

limpwrist May 10, 2008

For Pain "After removal of 2 infected teeth, dentist prescribed meprozine which worked very well. I have problems with many pain meds and have allergic reaction to codeine. I also have problems keeping medicine down and this med did not upset my stomach at all. What a great relief to find this medicine."

dentalnightmare May 1, 2008

For Pain "Complications from a first colo-rectal surgery had me in the OR two additional times within a three week span. Very painful. Doc had me on Meprozine for pain and Valium for colon spasms. Meprozine was very good at pain relief--kept me feeling drunk and out-of-it. Side effects were extreme drowsiness, and blurred vision. "

Huntermom2727 April 2, 2008

More about Meprozine (meperidine / promethazine)

Professional resources