User Reviews for Advicor
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Advicor.
Reviews for Advicor to treat High Cholesterol
Review by Anonymous:
Extremely effective. Takes several weeks for your body to adjust to the flushing side effect. It will eventually go away.
|11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
August 4, 2009 2:56 PM
Learn more about High Cholesterol
Micromedex® Care Notes:
Related encyclopedia articles:
- Apolipoprotein B100
- Apolipoprotein CII
- Cholesterol testing
- Chylomicronemia syndrome
- Familial combined hyperlipidemia
- Familial dysbetalipoproteinemia
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Familial hypertriglyceridemia
- Familial lipoprotein lipase deficiency
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Lipase test
- Triglyceride level
- VLDL test
Symptoms and treatment for:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Cholesterol Risk Factors
- Reducing Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Testing
- Atorvastatin: Are Generic Drugs Worth the Risk?
Mayo Clinic Reference: