User Reviews for Belviq

Weight Loss 178 reviews 27 medications

Summary of Belviq reviews 282 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Belviq

Review by samlhop:

For Weight Loss: 225lbs down to 180lbs in less than a year. No negative side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 20, 2014 6:35 AM

Review by kathy m (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Obesity: June 8...start med at 247 lb. Added exercise and healthy foods...not a fast food restaurant ever! Today...Dec 15 I am at 167 lb. ...it works.

December 15, 2014 11:02 PM

Review by Dierdre (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Weight Loss: Best weight loss medicine ever! 29 pounds in 4 months and 6 pounds more to reach my goal weight. No food cravings and I have cut sugar out of my diet which for me is the key. 5'4 woman currently at 145 pounds. Blue Cross Blue Shield covered this medication for me except for the $5.00 co-pay. Best wishes to everyone!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 15, 2014 10:21 AM

Review by lilcanuck:

For Obesity: Been taking Belviq for 6 days and have lost lbs. I don't feel hungry at all, making better choices.

December 10, 2014 5:56 AM

Review by T.Y.T:

For Weight Loss: Have been taking Belviq for three weeks and I've lost six pounds! This is awesome because I've been stuck at the same weight for about a year, never budging even a pound! I suffered an ankle injury and the resulting ankle surgery and was unable to restart Spinning classes until recently. I can't wait to see what happens now that I am mobile again!

December 9, 2014 1:19 PM

Review by Caeker (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Weight Loss: Going on 3rd month on 20mg/day and haven't lost any weight. 5'3" 174lbs. 38 years old.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 7, 2014 11:55 PM

Review by Traumababe:

For Weight Loss: Started my trial yesterday, and experienced the headache, which was quickly resolved by OTC medication. I am a night shift nurse, and did not feel hungry at all through my shift. Here's hoping its all it says it is.

December 5, 2014 6:37 AM

Review by Losie (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: 5' 10" 55 yo female, started on 11/5/14 at 217, today I weigh 206 (28 days-11lbs). Minor effects: dry mouth at first, going away now. This included a 6 day business trip to SF and Thanksgiving. I am extremely happy with results!

December 3, 2014 9:48 PM

Review by Dukej:

For Obesity: I have lost 50 lbs since 8/08/13. No bad side effects. 30 lbs to go.

December 3, 2014 3:53 PM

Review by Juniorman11:

For Obesity: Not much weight loss but I lost my craving for cigarettes. Apparently works for stopping smoking. Just have to convince my doc to let me stay on it.

November 23, 2014 12:38 PM

Review by girl63090 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Obesity: Today is my first day taking belviq. I am excited and hopeful this will help me lose weight. After having a child I'm finding it extremely hard to lose the weight on my own. I am 26 years old 5'7 and weighing in at 265... Wish me luck!

November 20, 2014 9:26 PM

Review by Joeyyy:

For Weight Loss: Best medicine ever! Lost 30 lbs in one month!

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2014 9:03 PM

Review by marrocks:

For Weight Loss: lst 4 weeks lost 10lbs, so happy. 5th week nothing 6th week gained 2lbs Plateau already?

November 13, 2014 5:21 PM

Review by A loser in New Jersey (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Weight Loss: The facts pretty simple 34 pounds six months. Side effects dry mouth and no cravings. 5'5 188 pound curvy woman. Feel like I have more energy to chase my husband and kids. I like it as it gives me power over my food compulsion. No insurance for now but good health is not free.

November 11, 2014 5:52 PM

Review by Sidesteped By Pass (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Obesity: Just a 54 year old 5'9 244 pound guy. I was considering by pass and was advised by a friend that the surgery is not the answer. Well 13 months later I shed forty nine pounds and feel pretty great. I am up to walking two miles a week and please don't laugh. No big side effects except a little constipation. My doctor is now a believer that this can help. Wish me luck.

November 11, 2014 3:54 PM

Review by TamLynnTemp (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Weight Loss: Been one week and down 7lbs... I have a slight headache but not sure if it is because my desire for diet coke (reducing caffeine intake) and food has reduced greatly! Headaches relieved by ibuprofen. Sometimes I look at the clock and its 1-2 hours after normal meal time! I used to be the first (or second) person at our work cafe for every meal! I will repost after a month. Love the results so far. I have willpower and not so food obsessed!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 5, 2014 7:37 PM

Review by Firefifgter416:

For Obesity: I have been on Belviq 8 days and was 293 pounds. Now I am 282 pounds. Side effects early I was a little tired and headache. Will keep you posted. Sam

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 3, 2014 10:16 AM

Review by tyty75703 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Obesity: I have been taking Belviq for 2 months I love it. I did have a headache for weeks and felt tired and slept. I weighed 226lbs and now 210lbs only thing you have to make yourself eat but you will fill full quickly.

November 2, 2014 4:05 PM

Review by Lauren K (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: I have been on Belviq for 21 days and have lost 20lbs. I was fortunate not to experience any side effects. My constant urge to eat was subsided almost immediately. I find that I have to make myself eat most days. I have lost 14 inches total so far and can't wait to see how much more I lose. This medicine has been a blessing for me. Go to the DR this week for my first checkup and am actually looking forward to getting on the scale!

151 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 2, 2014 1:39 PM

Review by SheRock102 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: I have been talking Belviq for one week and I've already lost 3lbs. The headaches lasted the days. I eat less and I walk for 30 minutes everyday.

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 2, 2014 11:30 AM

Review by Never Better Maggie (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Weight Loss: Big boned latin lady 5'1 188 pounds. One year and 51pounds gone. No more yo yo diets or cravings just feel good. Results good blood work and my doc likes the results. I like the lack of side effects as these always concern me. Sleep well and just alittle dry mouth the first month. Highly recommend you become the new you now.

84 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 29, 2014 3:04 PM

Review by RNuser:

For Weight Loss: Have lost 17 lbs in the 1st month. No side effects except sleeping better. Belviq is like willpower in a pill without that wired feeling. So Excited!

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 27, 2014 10:22 PM

Review by adam_f_boston:

For Obesity: The only side effect is weight loss and lower heart rate/blood pressure. No food craving. Highly recommended!

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 27, 2014 9:25 PM

Review by pleek (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: It works. I have lost 10 pounds so far. Starting week 4. I could have lost more if I could get my love of beer under control. First few days were tough, serious nausea in the morning after taking the pill, also felt very mild depressing and fatigue. Subsided in 2-3 days. Feel no side-effects now. I still have an appetite but not as much prior to starting Belviq. Breakfast: fruit. Lunch: small sandwich or salad (easily turn away from chips or sweets). Snack: Apple. Dinner: Salad or small meal. Staying under 1800 calories per day. I've been keeping a food journal which has been eye-opening how many calories are in my daily intake. I feel like this will work for me but will be a long process.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 7:11 PM

Review by Nine7118 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Obesity: Absolutely impressed by this medication! After having two babies in a row and gained 70 pounds it%u2019s been a struggle to get the weight loss off. I lost weight on my own prior to Belviq, but I was stuck in a horrible plateau and could not move. I started Belviq at 205lbs September 21, 2014 three weeks so far I am down to 190 total of 15 pounds. So excited! I finally found something that works for me. My side effects lasted for a few days, mild headache, and nausea. Now, I just feel great all the time and super motivated to stay on track. My carb cravings are minimal and I am honestly not hungry. Food now is just something I need to nourish me not to obsess about. I am still healthy staying within my calorie range my using My Fitness Pal.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate