Medication Guide App

Weight Loss 217 reviews 27 medications

Summary of Belviq reviews 345 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Belviq

Review by Yay-weight-loss:

For Obesity: I really like BELVIQ! I just wish it wasn’t excluded by pretty much every insurance company.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2015 11:04 PM

Review by Dazed1:

For Weight Loss: I have been on Belviq since around the end of Aug. 2014. (I'm unable to do much exercising because I am disabled so I'm guessing this is why my story isn't like everyone else's.) I have lost around 25lbs. give or take since I started. NOT what I wished for BUT so much MORE than I could EVER do on my own. (especially with all of my medical problems). For this, I AM VERY HAPPY with this product and can only hope it WILL continue to work as it has, or if I'm lucky, even better! Either way it's been great!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2015 2:02 AM

Review by LeahMRie (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: So far, not too good. I've been on it for a week and a half and lost half a pound if I'm lucky! It doesn't seem to have altered my Appetite very much! The worst thing is that my whole body seems stiff and everything is an effort. I had mild arthritis before, now it is severe, and seems to have become life altering! What should I do?

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 25, 2015 5:47 PM

Review by Just portly NYC (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Weight Loss: I have been sixty pounds over my 5'7 210 pound body. Started this expedition eight months ago and lost 56 pounds. I must admit I do exercise three times a week swimming slow slaps. My health has taken a great step forward and the finish line is near. Try it or stay fat.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2015 4:18 PM

Review by Never Better Mount Laurel,Nj (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Weight Loss: I never thought of myself as fat but chunky I might say. Well I am overweight at 5"5 198lbs. So I started on Belviq six months ago and felt it was pricey 155.00 after the 75.00 discount. Well I have lost 35 pounds and now get it for 75.00 per month as my insurance does not cover this easy to use medicine. I had a little dry mouth but otherwise nothing to really not as a bad side effect. My overall health is much improved as well as my confidence.

March 24, 2015 7:51 AM

Review by GoHeels1990:

For Weight Loss: I have been on Belviq for a month now. The first ten days I gained 3 lbs and was panicked. My doctor told me to stick with it, and I am now down 8 lbs. But, more importantly, my blood pressure when I checked in with the doctor this week was 119/76, where it had always been in the neighborhood of 140/90. I find that I forget to eat, and I am sleeping better.

March 22, 2015 9:46 PM

Review by Angmully (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Obesity: I've been on Belviq for one month. I've lost 29.5 lbs, and I'm thrilled. I've also stuck to a 1500 calorie diet. The biggest thing it did for me was take away the thought of cravings. I would pay any amount of money to have these kind of results.

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 18, 2015 11:44 AM

Review by lala_whodat (taken for less than 1 month):

For Obesity: I am a 22 year old female started out weighing 281 I am only 5"5. I have played soccer my whole life and exercise just wasn't doing anything for me. I have been on Belviq for 5 days now and already down 5 lbs first 2 to 3 days didn't notice much difference but day 4 and 5 my appetite is gone. I am hardly ever hungry have to remind myself to eat. This medicine is great I would recommend it to anybody side effects lasted first couple of days headache (solved by over the counter ibprofin) and constipation but all have already subsided I will keep posted with my results

March 16, 2015 5:53 AM

Review by 10 more lbs to go!:

For Weight Loss: I am surprised at my 24lb loss in the last 3 months and 2 weeks to be honest. I thought Belviq was over priced and just another miracle pill. With a lower carb diet and less food intake alone (no "real" exercise) I am dropping weight very easily. This stuff is great!

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2015 11:16 AM

Review by KellyannEller (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: I am taking 1 pill a day and today is day 9 and I have lost 9 lbs so far. I can handle losing a pound a day!

March 10, 2015 10:34 AM

Review by BigSioux (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Weight Loss: My husband has honestly had a wonderful experience taking Belviq. He has steadily lost weight and is changing his relationship with food by simply eating smaller portions. No real side effects.

March 9, 2015 11:11 AM

Review by Angie0814 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: I started two days ago. Definitely notice a change in my hunger big time. I was told to take two a day but only have needed one. Haven't weighed yet. But I have been having headaches (tolerable) and feeling tired. I hope that passes soon.

March 8, 2015 8:59 PM

Review by Texas_Girl_85:

For Obesity: I have been on Belviq since Monday. Starting weight was 222lbs just weighed in at 214lbs lost 8 lbs with only 1 pill a day, exercise 2 times a week. So excited to start next week at 2 pills a day. This really works.

March 8, 2015 10:55 AM

Review by sassyblack2011 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Obesity: Started March 1,2015 and I'm down 8 pound in 8 days March8,2015. I haven't changed my eating habits much, I just find myself getting full quickly. I never experienced any side effects from taking Belviq and I just take 1 a day.I Will you you guys posted with my outcome.

March 7, 2015 6:14 PM

Review by LadyB77 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: I have a different experience then I'm reading here I've completed 10 days and haven't lost anything in fact I gained a pound I had previously lost.

March 6, 2015 7:08 AM

Review by Grace00:

For Obesity: I have been taking Belviq for 39 days and I am down 18 pounds. I am just plain not hungry and when I eat my meals, I am full much faster. I have forced myself not to eat cookies or pastries and after the first week, I have no desire for them at all. I eat kind bars and a banana for lunch (sometimes a low fat cheese stick). if I am hungry, I may eat my banana midday. I eat a regular dinner, just smaller amounts and absolutely no fast food. If I work a long day and I am tired, we will have Subway for dinner. I hope this continues on the right path for me...fingers crossed.

February 28, 2015 3:07 PM

Review by 38 year old mom of 4 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: It has been three weeks and I am down 8 pounds. I wish I knew about Belviq sooner. I feel better overall and my attitude towards food has changed. I eat much smaller portions because I feel full very quickly. I can't wait to continue this journey!

124 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 26, 2015 5:19 PM

Review by jpark38:

For Weight Loss: I have been on belviq for two weeks and am down seven pounds. I'm excited to see how much I can lose. I have struggled with weight off and on over the years but I have four kids and have not paid much attention to my own health. The side effects are minimal. I think it is pricey but it works and that makes it worth it.

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 24, 2015 5:21 PM

Review by Kelly O' Sullivan Charleston SC:

For Weight Loss: I have been on Belviq for over a year and have been able to finally control what I eat. I was 206 pounds and am now down 164 pounds. I am sorry I did not try it sooner as my overall health has gotten better from cholesterol, blood sugar and sleep. My doctor says I will see my ache knees feel better after another 15 pounds.He says most of his patients are good dieters but bad exercisers for the most part. Just happy to get better health.

115 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 17, 2015 2:50 PM

Review by dubgirl03 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: Aloha! I am a 41 year old female. I started taking Belviq less than a week ago and I am down 4 pounds already! It would have taken me a month to lose this before. Very minimal side effects that passed after day 2. If you are considering this, give it a try! It is a miracle!

196 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 5, 2015 6:43 PM

Review by MsTee1 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Weight Loss: This is my third day on Belviq and I started off at 244 pounds. Today I weighed 242lbs. I am incorporating exercise today and I bet by next Monday I will be down at least 7 pounds. Belviq does curve your appetite but you also have to have will-power not to eat just because you see food. Sometimes you don't have to be hungry to want food. My goal is to be down 70 pounds by July! The only side effect that I have experienced so far was headaches and I just popped an ibuprofen and they are gone! May God help everyone on Belviq achieve their healthy goal!

February 4, 2015 7:21 AM

Review by SmittenKitten189:

For Weight Loss: I have been on a Belviq since 1/1/2015 and was not losing any weight. I went to my doctor on 1/31/2015 and she said I did lose 7lbs. I was shocked Because when we'd weigh in at work weekly I wasn't seeing high numbers. My doctor says slow and steady wins the race. I guess she is right! As of this Monday I am down from 182 to 171 and couldn't be happier. Love the results.

102 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2015 5:47 PM

For Weight Loss: 26yr old mom of four. Started Belviq a week and a half ago lost 13lbs. Only side effect headache first couple of days and dry mouth but it subsides. So glad I tried the 14 day trial. I will be purchasing after trial.

164 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2015 10:01 AM

Review by Jules Warner:

For Weight Loss: Started on February 15 and down 6 pounds I'm totally excited about this. Will continue on with my Doctor.

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 1, 2015 5:39 PM

Review by Julesintx:

For Obesity: First week 7lbs, a lot of energy and fall right to sleep at night and stay asleep. Only negative is I can only take one or I experience urinary tract infection like symptoms. I'm excited to weigh in the morning, it will have been 14 days. I LOVE Belviq!

January 30, 2015 7:30 PM