User Reviews for Belviq

Weight Loss 409 reviews 42 medications

8.3
Summary of Belviq reviews 625 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Belviq

For Weight Loss "I've only been on Belviq for a few days, but I'm already seeing it work! My appetite is curved and I'm rarely hungry. I've always struggled with never having that "full" feeling and always wanting to eat and eat, but with Belviq, I don't seem to struggle with it anymore. I've seen some people who don't seem to respond to the medicine, which is unfortunate. However, some advice I have. If you take this medicine with an optimistic attitude, and you're conscience about what you're doing (eating habits), then I think most of the time, you'll be successful. It's not a miracle drug that just melts the weight off. You have to put forth the effort to listen to your mind more and not just your want to eat. Good luck!!"

Jen Ann May 30, 2016

For Weight Loss "So far it is working, very well. It is curbing my desire to reach for more than one portion at a time. It is allowing me to eat less and think twice about what I am consuming. The fatigue is present, but you have to consider the drop in food intake and the medication. I am doing the atkins diet, taking supplements and exercising when I am able too. Headaches disappeared after the first day. Definitely worth it for me. Print out the coupon it will help to offset the expense of the medication."

Alisha77 May 25, 2016

For Weight Loss "I am a 52 year old that had a 38 pound weight gain in 13 months (menopausal). Had to start a second blood pressure med and have terrible joint pain from all that extra weight.I started Belviq last week but stopped after 3 days. The second day, I had a very bad headache that wouldnt go away. I have migraines and chronic headaches so I think I have a high tolerance but this was pretty bad. I got through the headache and was relieved it ended. But then I had the worst fatigue and felt horrendous when I was in work. Going to try to start one pill a day again."

Skyflyer63 May 24, 2016

For Weight Loss "I gotten belviq free trail last year and I'm glad I did the cost of them are very expensive my experience with these pills was in minutes got a bad headaches and feeling very tied yawning a whole lot I wouldn't recommend these pills to no one "

Cytherea 50 May 17, 2016

For Weight Loss "I started Belviq 10mg 2x daily yesterday ( May 14th 2016) I have battled my weight since my hysterectomy three years ago. I was 177 last month now I am back at 181. I will check in weekly to update my progress. I am very optimistic about Belviq. I did start a new eating habit of 1200 calories a day , I have found this way easier than counting carbs. I use an app on my phone it keeps up with everything. I am very tired and felt very dizzy yesterday but today is much better. I take vyvanse for my ADD so this may help even out the fatigue."

Juls1979 May 16, 2016

For Weight Loss "Started taking belviq on May 5 weighing in at 262 lbs. Today is May 13 and I'm at 255 lbs. Totally suppresses my appetite and I have no cravings for sweets. I'm drinking a lot of water and walking daily. Feeling great! Totally recommend this drug"

Sunshine 321 (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2016

For Obesity "I started belviq Monday May 2nd. I have yet to feel an results. If anything I feel like eating everything I see.. I'm wanting to eat more than I did before starting it. I have read some reviews showing that the medicine took a few weeks to start working. I hope this is my case. I do feel very sleeping after I take it. It is harder for me to get up in the mornings. I feel like I am in such a deep sleep since I have started. I haven't had any headaches but have noticed dry mouth."

One day at a time26 May 12, 2016

For Obesity "I only take Belviq once a day, and I'm eating a low carb, high protein diet. I've been walking so that's not new but I'm down 17 pounds in 30 days.(213lbs to 196 lbs) I'm hoping that increasing my exercise will help a lot too. It works as a great tool for controlling appetite, if you truly are committed. I'm sure we all know its mental."

Lisa29145 May 12, 2016

For Obesity "Took Med for six months, decreased appetite and lost 50 pounds. But then it stopped working on me. Tried it a year later and not working. If you get the savings card on line at the official Belviq web site and pay cash drug is only $75. Even if your insurance covers the drug copayment may be more than that."

Cmdy (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 12, 2016

For Weight Loss "Started May 4th, at 165 lbs and I am 5'3 and today, May 9th i am at 158. Two pills a day, no more late night cravings, smaller portions at every meal, eating a lot of salads, not craving carbs as much or sweets. Great medicine"

tsmit6969 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2016

For Weight Loss "I started this med today I'm 177# and 5'2" I will check in after the 3 months I was told to take it! I'm excited even though I have read through all your post about sideffects. I'm prepared with ibuprofen and lots of water starting today lol"

Janvill (taken for less than 1 month) May 8, 2016

For Obesity "Stay sleepy and fatigued"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2016

For Weight Loss "Began the free trial and took Belviq for 2 full weeks. No weight loss at all not even a pound!Made me feel very tired and irritable. Had trouble waking up in the morning. Had dull headache and constipation. I would highly recommend utilizing the free trial first This medicine can be very costly."

This product does not work! (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2016

For Weight Loss "The first week on the pill was terrible. I had bad headaches and general sick to the stomach feeling, then it subsided. I was never hungry the whole time but so tired. This pill made me feel drained sun up to sun down. I couldn't bring myself to exercise the way I wanted because of the fatigue. I didn't continue Belviq after the first month due to the tired feeling. I'm sure I could have lost much more weight if not for the fatigue."

Nancy Mae May 5, 2016

For Weight Loss "I am been on Belviq for almost a year. Immediately upon starting the medication I notice a difference. I didn't have much of an appetite. I have lost 85 pounds so far. It's expensive but my health is priceless so I made other adjustments to be able to afford the medication. With a reduced diet and exercise everyone should get results."

Mz Jeffery May 2, 2016

For Weight Loss "I was diagnosed with a disorder that essentially makes me never feel full after eating and always hungry. I am a very healthy eater. High protein, lots of veggies, some fruit, huge water drinker, no sugar and alcohol on occasion. Despite the good eating and the consistent activity of being a mom of 3 kids, I am about 70 pounds overweight. The first day of taking this medication, I did not feel hungry all day long. I actually had to remind myself to eat for the first time in my life. Since this is week one, I can't report on weight loss. So far I am having a pretty bad headache that is consistent. I'm also having a few strange hot flashes. However, I'm sleeping better. I have to agree that the cost is outrageous. Time will tell. "

Moomay35 April 29, 2016

For Weight Loss "I love Belviq! I had been exercising and eating healthy on my own and had lost 185 pounds! Well, my MS caught up with me and I wasn't able to exercise anymore! 60 pounds came back on in 8 months! I decided to try Belviq and it has killed my appetite! I have to force myself to eat even though I am back to exercising 5-6 times a week! When I eat, I am not reaching for cokes and junk food anymore. I want water and fruit instead!"

Sony65 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2016

For Weight Loss "I have been taking belviq for about 3wks & have not seen any results nor does it suppress my appetite "

Wandab0213 April 27, 2016

For Weight Loss "I LOVE Belviq! I am just starting my 4th week and have lost 13 lbs but more important I have lost a total of 10 1/2 inches from chest, waist and hips. I feel better, I look better and best of all...no side effects!!! Belviq has helped me curb all my cravings! I have cut out pop, sugar, fast food and most dairy. When I do eat, I am very satisfied on very little. My daily calorie intake is 1200 or below. Now I just need to find time to exercise. Oh and one good side effect is that I sleep like a baby!!! And maybe it does make me a little thirsty but that's okay cuz water is so important to weighthe loss. I try to drink at least 80 oz of water a day. Did I mention I LOVE Belviq? Well I really do! Looking forward to losing 50 more lbs!"

Cinderella45 (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

For Obesity "I started belviq last year July 2015, and for the first 7 months on it, only ate a healthy diet without excercise. Only lost 8 lbs. Was really disappointed.. Well 1 month ago, I began eating right AND exercising , and lost an additional 15 lbs. This is not a miracle drug. You can't take belviq alone and expect to lose weight. From my experience, I believe this med works well as a tool, but only if you completely change your lifestyle."

SpringsHere (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 25, 2016

For Weight Loss "I've been taking Belviq for 1 week, I haven't lost any weight yet. I do believe it's helping me not crave sweets! I have a major sweet tooth & after 1 day on Belviq I have had no cravings for the sweets. I do have dry mouth so drinking a lot of water which is a +! Also I'm very tired, it's all I can do to get through work. Hoping I start to feel better, I can't take much more of this tiredness. I hope I start seeing the scale go down."

nancyncraig April 23, 2016

For Obesity "I am starting Belviq today. I will post in 2 -weeks to give update on any side effects and positive and/or negative experiences."

Scope64 April 20, 2016

For Weight Loss "My doctor prescribed Belviq for me because I wanted to lose weight and I already follow a healthy lifestyle. I'm 59 years old, eat a lowfat diet filled with fresh vegetables and lots of protein. I also work out at the gym 4 days a week including weight training. I used Belviq for over 2 months and didn't lose a single ounce! Frustrated? No. Angry! This medication was very expensive and gave absolutely no results. I would definately not recommend this to others. A complete waste of my money!"

Kathybowles12 April 12, 2016

For Weight Loss "6 weeks so far taking this I've lost total of 21 pounds so far. Very satisfied with this I have absolutely no side effects. Can't wait too see what the upcoming weeks bring :)"

Babygurl10578 April 9, 2016

For Obesity "I tried the 2 week trial and I did lose about 7 pounds and my sugar cravings were diminished. I wish I could continue but it is just too expensive. I wish it came in generic, however the patents don't start expiring until 2023 so it won't be anytime soon."

ladytech April 6, 2016