User Reviews for Lidoderm

Learn more about Lidoderm.

Reviews for Lidoderm to treat Postherpetic Neuralgia

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I had shingles from my right index finger and thumb to the top of my head. I thought my arm would explode at times. Areas of skin on my arm and shoulder had terrible sensations. Lidoderm patches were a great help. I was taking 800 mg NSAIDS with no effect. Went to a pain management specialist who gave me 15 mg oxycodone every 4 hours, Lyrica, and these patches. Max 3 patches - 12 hours per day. The worst was over after two weeks. But the pain continues in my right hand - now 9 months. The Oxycodone at bedtime with a patch over the affected parts of my hand will let me sleep 6 hours most nights. The patch doesn't do it all, but it is a good assist. And it is not an NSAID.

February 6, 2012 1:36 AM

Learn more about Postherpetic Neuralgia

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here