User Reviews for Lamictal ODT

Learn more about Lamictal ODT.

Seizure Prevention 0 reviews 34 medications

Bipolar Disorder 2 reviews 48 medications

8.7
Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lamictal ODT reviews 2 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Lamictal ODT

Review by Bisi:

For Bipolar Disorder: I'd give 10 stars, but after 5 yrs on this med I feel as I'm becoming dependent and immune at the same time. I take 400mg/daily and if I miss a dose by1 hr I get a horrible headache. Meanwhile for the past yr I feel as if I need to bump up the doses. My psychiatrist said that 400mg is a very high dose and she's not comfortable exceeding. I take the dissolving tablets, which I found is a slow release and I'm able to get thru my day more easily. Also, because this is a brand name, is very hard to find it in stock! I definitely would recommend this drug, after trying numerous, this was the one that controlled my mood swings without side effects.

November 7, 2013 9:44 PM

Review by bipolar mama (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Bipolar Disorder: It has helped me stabilize my moods. No so yo-yo any more its more of a even kiln.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate