User Reviews for Levsin SL

Learn more about Levsin SL.

Urinary Incontinence 1 reviews 49 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 3 reviews 129 medications

9.8
Crohn's Disease 2 reviews 65 medications

9.5
Anesthesia 0 reviews 127 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Levsin SL reviews 6 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Levsin SL

For Crohn's Disease "I have been using Levsin SL for many years for Crohns (severe spasms). It is very effective. Two years ago I started having severe spasms and leg cramps due to some unknown disease that is effecting my legs. I have constant pain in my leg muscles and long bones. I also have severe leg spasms/cramps at night. I discovered one night when having both colon and leg spasms that the Levsin SL stopped the leg muscle spasms. I discussed with my doctor and I started using at night to treat my leg spasms. The spasms are quite severe with a pain level of up to 9 out of 10. Levsin is the only medication that I have found that is effective. The half-life for me is around 2-2.5 hours."

BlueNile (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 15, 2014

For Crohn's Disease "Was given in ER for cramping. Worked quick! Lasted for several hours."

Melindaan January 10, 2014

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have experienced Irritable Bowel Syndrome for months and years. The flare ups got so bad everything would make me sick. Bounced from one DR. to the other. Gastroenterologist. Finally I was so sick and went back to my GP he prescribed me Levsin SL. It worked like right away. No side effects. I feel great now, after so much pain and suffering. I highly recommend this medicine. Previously I could hardly leave my house. I had no energy. The IBS attacks were so severe. The problem with IBS is some Doctors think its mental. I like to mention I take Probiotics every day and NEVER cheat on my diet. It's not worth it to eat something and then suffer for days."

YIYI September 13, 2013

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "If you have irritable bowel syndrome then you know how it can seem to pop up at any time. This is a sub-lingual medication. As such, it works very quickly to stop spasms in the colon. As my physician explains it: it slows down the action of the colon. Antidiarrheals will completely stop the action of the colon. You don't want to stop the action of the colon. "

Fraddyfrofralis (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 18, 2012

For Urinary Incontinence "Brand name: had no side effects and had 100% effectiveness on bladder control."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "This medication is the best I have found out there they need to have the FDA approve it. I have tried everything nothing worked, this does. I love it. I can actually get some peace now."

marjorie zych May 3, 2010