User Reviews for Levsin SL

Learn more about Levsin SL.

Urinary Incontinence 1 reviews 50 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 3 reviews 125 medications

9.8
Crohn's Disease 1 reviews 66 medications

Anesthesia 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Levsin SL reviews 5 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Levsin SL

Review by Melindaan:

For Crohn's Disease: Was given in ER for cramping. Worked quick! Lasted for several hours.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 10, 2014 8:25 PM

Review by YIYI:

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: I have experienced Irritable Bowel Syndrome for months and years. The flare ups got so bad everything would make me sick. Bounced from one DR. to the other. Gastroenterologist. Finally I was so sick and went back to my GP he prescribed me Levsin SL. It worked like right away. No side effects. I feel great now, after so much pain and suffering. I highly recommend this medicine. Previously I could hardly leave my house. I had no energy. The IBS attacks were so severe. The problem with IBS is some Doctors think its mental. I like to mention I take Probiotics every day and NEVER cheat on my diet. It's not worth it to eat something and then suffer for days.

September 13, 2013 9:17 PM

Review by Fraddyfrofralis (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: If you have irritable bowel syndrome then you know how it can seem to pop up at any time. This is a sub-lingual medication. As such, it works very quickly to stop spasms in the colon. As my physician explains it: it slows down the action of the colon. Antidiarrheals will completely stop the action of the colon. You don't want to stop the action of the colon.

November 18, 2012 11:20 PM

For Urinary Incontinence: Brand name: had no side effects and had 100% effectiveness on bladder control.

January 11, 2011 5:17 PM

Review by marjorie zych:

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: This medication is the best I have found out there they need to have the FDA approve it. I have tried everything nothing worked, this does. I love it. I can actually get some peace now.

May 3, 2010 11:58 PM