User Reviews for Hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: ColdCough HCM, Detussin, Entuss-D Liquid, H-C Tussive D, Histinex D, Histussin D, Hytussin, Iotussin D Liquid, Liquituss HD, P-V-Tussin, Pancof HC, Rezira, SymTan, Tussafin, Tussgen

Learn more about Hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine.

Reviews for Hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): "This is a great cough medicine but gave me itchy tingling skin."

craftylady423 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2013

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): "Fantastic. The best cough syrup out there. I have asthma & COPD. I can't take it after 4pm because it will affect my sleep. It is costly but well worth the extra expense. A little goes a long ways."

Anonymous November 17, 2012

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): "I have had trouble with upper respiratory tract infections since I was a child. This is the best cough medicine I have ever taken. I have been given them all and the best by far!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2012

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): "This medicine works great. It's a little costly."

aden 5 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2012

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine): "It works great. The only down side is the pseudoephedrine, which causes horrible headaches and ruins my sleep."

mmeettrryy January 20, 2012