User Reviews for Fluticasone

Also known as: Cutivate

Learn more about Fluticasone.

Lichen Sclerosus 2 reviews 62 medications

9.3
Atopic Dermatitis 3 reviews 249 medications

8.7
Dermatologic Lesion 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Fluticasone reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Fluticasone

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "It is very effective."

beauty303 October 30, 2011

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: "I started using this product on Friday and have already seen results. I love this medicine and am so glad to have this."

Anonymous April 5, 2010

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: "It certainly soothes the itch area- burns at first but seems to ease the itch quickly. Non greasy and allows area to heal faster."

Anonymous September 6, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis: "I applied the gel to some contact dermatitis, and it worked great for the rash. However, a side effect I experienced was that it caused me to have very strange dreams during sleep. I now apply it in the morning and have had no further problems."

bubba-san August 3, 2009

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "My daughter had Leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant that did not take. During one of her last bouts of chemotherapy she developed a bad rash. She was given Fluticasone Propionate Cream for her skin. It helped clear up some the rash that was considered eczema or even graft versus host disease. I think that this not only helped clear up the rash, but felt good when I applied it. I would gently apply a thin layer and give her little massages to go with it. I liked this cream for her situation."

Sofies Mom July 27, 2009