User Reviews for Fluticasone

Also known as: Cutivate

Learn more about Fluticasone.

Lichen Sclerosus 2 reviews 76 medications

9.3
Atopic Dermatitis 3 reviews 242 medications

8.7
Dermatologic Lesion 0 reviews 107 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Fluticasone reviews 5 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Fluticasone

Review by beauty303:

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: It is very effective.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 30, 2011 4:13 AM

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: I started using this product on Friday and have already seen results. I love this medicine and am so glad to have this.

April 5, 2010 5:21 PM

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: It certainly soothes the itch area- burns at first but seems to ease the itch quickly. Non greasy and allows area to heal faster.

September 6, 2009 10:45 PM

Review by bubba-san:

For Atopic Dermatitis: I applied the gel to some contact dermatitis, and it worked great for the rash. However, a side effect I experienced was that it caused me to have very strange dreams during sleep. I now apply it in the morning and have had no further problems.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 3, 2009 7:32 PM

Review by Sofies Mom:

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: My daughter had Leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant that did not take. During one of her last bouts of chemotherapy she developed a bad rash. She was given Fluticasone Propionate Cream for her skin. It helped clear up some the rash that was considered eczema or even graft versus host disease. I think that this not only helped clear up the rash, but felt good when I applied it. I would gently apply a thin layer and give her little massages to go with it. I liked this cream for her situation.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate