User Reviews for Fludrocortisone

Also known as: Florinef, Florinef Acetate

Learn more about Fludrocortisone.

Fludrocortisone review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 4 medications used in the treatment of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.

Reviews for Fludrocortisone to treat Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome

Review by KimC71 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Florinef (fludrocortisone): Florinef has helped me out quite a bit. I'm not cured, but am better. I can walk up minor inclines without any problem. I am able to be up and active for longer periods of time.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 5, 2014 5:55 PM

Review by Sarahrazor (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Florinef Acetate (fludrocortisone): It's my life saver, I was bed bound and in a wheel chair before using florinef! Now I can do physio and live a almost normal life!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 26, 2014 8:29 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This medication has helped my Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome quite a bit. I get less flare-ups of POTS with this medication!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 12, 2013 2:00 AM

I have not been dizzy or fainted even once since the 4th day of taking Fludrocortisone and Sodium Chloride. Works great for me so far.

August 21, 2011 11:15 PM

Florinef (fludrocortisone): I have taken this medicine along with Toprol-XL for a few years and it has helped A LOT! I think this medicine paired with Toprol-XL is great!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 10, 2010 4:51 PM

Review by simplivin:

Florinef (fludrocortisone): I developed a rash and after testing at the NY Medical College and Vanderbilt Center for Dysautonomias, we found my blood volume was not low (often the case with POTS patients) and the mechanism that florinef acts upon.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate