User Reviews for Neupogen

Learn more about Neupogen.

Neutropenia Associat...ith Chemotherapy 1 reviews 3 medications

Neutropenia 1 reviews 1 medications

Bone Marrow Transplantation 0 reviews 26 medications Not rated - Be the first
Peripheral Progenito... Transplantation 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Neupogen reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Neupogen

Review by imdb (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Neupogen (filgrastim) for Neutropenia: Was neutropenic and after several (3) injections of Neupogen, my white cell count was greatly increased. I had one injection in the arm and two in the stomach. Achy and tired for several days after injections, but feeling much better less than a week later.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 2, 2013 5:38 PM
Review by Tigerlilsally (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Neupogen (filgrastim) for Neutropenia Associated with Chemotherapy: Stage 2 Invasive Breast Cancer. 6 rounds of FEC & T. IgE levels>5000. Highly allergic always. Neupogen ordered by my Oncologoist to be administered 24 hrs after chemo but his nurse did not communicate this to me. Day 14 I spiked 103 temp at 3 a.m.,surgical site was red and inflamed. Not understanding the severity of this, I took 2 Tylenol and went to sleep. Awakening Sunday a.m. with 102.5,; my Onco Surgeon sent me to the ER. Stat blood counts indicated neutropenia and celluitis. <500 white cells. I.V. antibiotics/ 5 days of Neupogen saved my life. Bones will ache, so whine or take pain meds. Get the shot; it does save lives.

November 13, 2012 7:26 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here