User Reviews for Nortrel 0.5 / 35

Learn more about Nortrel 0.5/35.

Birth Control 1 reviews 255 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 178 medications Not rated - Be the first
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 62 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nortrel 0.5/35 reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Nortrel 0.5/35

For Birth Control "I started taking the pill when I was 17 and began with Tri-sprintec. I loved it, but after a few years I started randomly spotting so my doctor switched me to Nortrel because it had higher levels of estrogen. I am now 21 and have been taking this pill for about 8 months and the experience has been awful. I have gained a ton of weight without changing my eating or exercising habits, have been getting horrible migraines, even though I had never experienced one until this pill, have been getting petechiae everywhere, and scary mood swings. "

DelilaWCrescentine (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 28, 2015

For Acne "The doctor recommended Nortrel. She told me to give it about a month to start working. I have been using this for a week and my skin is so clear and glowing again. It may be working fast because I don't have bad skin. It's great."

caRameLsensaShun February 18, 2009