User Reviews for Gildess Fe 1.5 / 30

Learn more about Gildess Fe 1.5/30.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 163 medications

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 181 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Gildess Fe 1.5/30 reviews 11 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Gildess Fe 1.5/30

For Birth Control "I'm 18. I've been on this pill for 5 months and I am switching as soon as possible. This pill causes me to have intense cramps. Not just while I'm on my period, but all month long. They are so painful I have to lay down in a fetal position until they stop, which is usually 15-30 minutes. Besides the extreme pain, I also experienced bad mood swings. The week before and the week I'm on my period I am a raging animal. It is very hard to control. I've used several other birth control pills in the past two years but I have never experienced PMS like this before."

Brookelaurel May 10, 2015

For Acne "Still feeling the terrible cramps. Has lightened my acne and helped me lose weight."

Castillo R. April 13, 2015

For Birth Control "Gildess obviously works, I experienced no weight gain and shorter lighter periods. My sex drive has decreased very badly, and I have been experiencing awful mood swings that are really starting to impact my day to day life and I am switching immediately."

Llia (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 22, 2015

For Birth Control "I've been on this pill for almost a year now and it's great. I'm 18, this is my first pill, so I have nothing to. Before I started this I had a period maybe every 3-6 months. My doctor said it's because I am so active. Now I get my period every month and have found that my mood has gotten much better. Before I used to be very somber and now I am a lot happier. I still have acne, most likely because I am still a teen. However I do find it strange that my breasts fluctuate in size every month. Usually a week and a half before I get my period they get a lot fuller. I have noticed weight loss, and am quite happy with it. Overall this is a great pill, plus I don't mind the unprotected sex."

Steelegirl (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 24, 2014

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was on Gianvi before which gave me HORRIBLE mood swings, I put on weight, and I had my period every day. I was then switched to Gildess Fe and I love it. My weight went down and it's east for me to lose weight. I don't really have junk cravings, and I don't get my period. The first month of taking this medicine I spotted every day, but by the second pack all my spotting was gone. Definitely would recommend this medicine."

Sal 19371 September 9, 2014

For Birth Control "So far I am extremely impressed! After beginning birth control on Reclipsen (the worst pill in the world) I began Gildess because my friend used it and claimed she actually lost weight! So I gave it a try. Weight loss did in fact occur. The junk food cravings that I had accumulated because of Reclipsen subsided quickly and my appetite has gone way down. I only get hungry about once a day. My severe cystic back acne is gone. GONE. It just vanished with this pill. My face cleared up a little as well and the overall texture of my skin is improved. Softer, smaller pores, clearer. NOW THE CONS: Nausea for the first 3 weeks. spotting for the first month. I'm a little more emotional but it's controllable. I really do recommend this pill."

givenitatry July 10, 2014

For Birth Control "Before this birth control I had very irregular, very painful, and very heavy periods. Along with that I had "abnormal" hair growth and fluctuating breast size. Since starting this all of these things have improved immensely. I love knowing when my period will come, it's so much more tolerable and lighter then I literally thought possible. The downsides, I have tender breasts (not bad though), occasional nausea, and acne. I've never had acne before, but it is something I am able to control and deal with easily. OH! The best part, I'm not pregnant! Everyone reacts differently to different birth controls. If you have way out of wack hormones like I did, I highly suggest this birth control. Besides, it's inexpensive."

Hedrbear (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 23, 2014

For Birth Control "I was on Microgestin 1.5/30 and then Junel for years with absolutely no problems. I had a regular period, mild cramps, and minimal PMS. Since being put on Gildless by my insurance, my cramps are worse and the PMS has been much more prominent. I am really unhappy with this and am changing brands in hopes of a better outcome."

tuiccim (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 9, 2014

For Birth Control "I pretty much have my period all month with exception of maybe 3 days. I am going to stop taking this, even though it's nice to have unprotected sex."

Not a Fan October 10, 2013

For Birth Control "I love this pill. I just had a baby and I'm on month four of pills. This cleared up my acne significantly I haven't had a breakout since I started. No weight gain but this might be making it harder for me to lose my last 5 lbs of baby weight. I don't experience anything else. Just this last month my period came twice but they were both short."

AlyssaC (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 3, 2013

For Birth Control "I am 23. I was on a pill from when I was 16-22. I switched to a Mirena IUD for 6 months (gave me horrible yeast infections and I literally had my period for 6 months). I have been taking Gildess Fe 1.5/30 for a year. Nothing to complain about, no attributable weight gain or mood changes. BUT, in all the years I have been on birth control I would get my period 48 hours after taking the last active pill, like clockwork. However, this month, it's been 5 days and no period. Assuming I'm not pregnant (very low chance, we use condoms as well) then this pill is great, but not having a period is making me stressed!"

Anonymous September 22, 2010