User Reviews for Gildess Fe 1.5/30

Learn more about Gildess Fe 1.5/30.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 1 reviews 177 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Gildess Fe 1.5/30 reviews 7 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Gildess Fe 1.5/30

Review by Sal 19371:

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: I was on Gianvi before which gave me HORRIBLE mood swings, I put on weight, and I had my period every day. I was then switched to Gildess Fe and I love it. My weight went down and it's east for me to lose weight. I don't really have junk cravings, and I don't get my period. The first month of taking this medicine I spotted every day, but by the second pack all my spotting was gone. Definitely would recommend this medicine.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 9, 2014 11:18 AM

Review by givenitatry:

For Birth Control: So far I am extremely impressed! After beginning birth control on Reclipsen (the worst pill in the world) I began Gildess because my friend used it and claimed she actually lost weight! So I gave it a try. Weight loss did in fact occur. The junk food cravings that I had accumulated because of Reclipsen subsided quickly and my appetite has gone way down. I only get hungry about once a day. My severe cystic back acne is gone. GONE. It just vanished with this pill. My face cleared up a little as well and the overall texture of my skin is improved. Softer, smaller pores, clearer. NOW THE CONS: Nausea for the first 3 weeks. spotting for the first month. I'm a little more emotional but it's controllable. I really do recommend this pill.

July 10, 2014 4:23 PM

Review by Hedrbear (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: Before this birth control I had very irregular, very painful, and very heavy periods. Along with that I had "abnormal" hair growth and fluctuating breast size. Since starting this all of these things have improved immensely. I love knowing when my period will come, it's so much more tolerable and lighter then I literally thought possible. The downsides, I have tender breasts (not bad though), occasional nausea, and acne. I've never had acne before, but it is something I am able to control and deal with easily. OH! The best part, I'm not pregnant! Everyone reacts differently to different birth controls. If you have way out of wack hormones like I did, I highly suggest this birth control. Besides, it's inexpensive.

January 23, 2014 12:02 AM

Review by tuiccim (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I was on Microgestin 1.5/30 and then Junel for years with absolutely no problems. I had a regular period, mild cramps, and minimal PMS. Since being put on Gildless by my insurance, my cramps are worse and the PMS has been much more prominent. I am really unhappy with this and am changing brands in hopes of a better outcome.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 9, 2014 10:31 AM

Review by Not a Fan:

For Birth Control: I pretty much have my period all month with exception of maybe 3 days. I am going to stop taking this, even though it's nice to have unprotected sex.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 10, 2013 3:06 PM

Review by AlyssaC (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Birth Control: I love this pill. I just had a baby and I'm on month four of pills. This cleared up my acne significantly I haven't had a breakout since I started. No weight gain but this might be making it harder for me to lose my last 5 lbs of baby weight. I don't experience anything else. Just this last month my period came twice but they were both short.

March 3, 2013 5:33 AM

For Birth Control: I am 23. I was on a pill from when I was 16-22. I switched to a Mirena IUD for 6 months (gave me horrible yeast infections and I literally had my period for 6 months). I have been taking Gildess Fe 1.5/30 for a year. Nothing to complain about, no attributable weight gain or mood changes. BUT, in all the years I have been on birth control I would get my period 48 hours after taking the last active pill, like clockwork. However, this month, it's been 5 days and no period. Assuming I'm not pregnant (very low chance, we use condoms as well) then this pill is great, but not having a period is making me stressed!

September 22, 2010 10:25 PM