User Reviews for Estradiol/levonorgestrel

Also known as: Climara Pro

Learn more about Estradiol/levonorgestrel.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 7 reviews 192 medications

5.4
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estradiol/levonorgestrel reviews 7 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Estradiol/levonorgestrel

Review by Remaining patient: User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: 51 years old-postmenopausal for 2 years. Started this for hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping. Been taking med for 3 months now. Had cramping & bleeding initially. Titrated patch by cutting in half. Had exam & endometrial biopsy to rule out any problems. Bleeding stopped. After 3 weeks at half patch, symptoms returned somewhat. Increased back to whole patch- 2 weeks no bleeding, now have cramping & bleeding again for 3 days now. I know these are side effects that usually completely subside, so I am waiting to see if the bleeding stops altogether. The patch has stayed on with no problem, & is very effective. I have thick hair, but have noticed slight thinning which is not a problem so far. I will give it more time.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 9, 2013 11:22 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: Hot flashes stopped after 3 weeks. Have been using for 3 months now. Went through menopause but now bleed heavily 5 to 6 days every week. Messing clothes, bed linens. Will have to go back to doctor. Thought it would stop by now, but no change. I am 53 yrs old.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 31, 2012 10:39 AM
Review by tee327 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I would love to know if the patch worked for me but the patch just would not stay on (2 days the longest). Two boxes (8) patches wasted.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 12, 2012 8:57 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel): The medicine works wonders on controlling my hot flashes. It is easy to use but will only stay on for about 5 days. I apply to clean dry skin and take one shower a day. I don't sit in a tub of water or go swimming. This is the only negative thing besides the price. I have to pay for my medicine but it is worth the dollars, not having constant hot flashes.

August 13, 2011 6:11 PM
Review by aussiegal: User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: The patch is a wonderful item if it would stay on. It only lasts 3 to 4 days then it dries out and peels off.

November 30, 2010 7:02 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I tried the Climara Pro patches. They never stayed on for more than 2 days.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 3, 2010 9:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I've been using Climara-pro for 2 weeks (2 patches) and this morning I used the third patch. Yet the symptoms persist and I still suffer greatly from hot flashes and night sweats.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 5, 2009 12:43 PM
Review by agac456: User Rating:

estradiol / levonorgestrel for Postmenopausal Symptoms: The combination of hormones seems to be good for me. I worry about not getting the right dose though.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 23, 2008 8:10 PM

Suffering from sore knees? Assess your knee pain with our interactive tool. Click Here