User Reviews for Estradiol / levonorgestrel

Also known as: Climara Pro

Learn more about Estradiol/levonorgestrel.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 8 reviews 178 medications

5.7
Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 62 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Estradiol/levonorgestrel reviews 8 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Estradiol/levonorgestrel

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "My Dr told me I could swim with the patch on. But it tends to come off before the 7 days are up. Also I ruined 1 patch, I couldn't get the backing off. But has already helped with my hot flashes!"

Nurse Gina July 30, 2015

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "51 years old-postmenopausal for 2 years. Started this for hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping. Been taking med for 3 months now. Had cramping & bleeding initially. Titrated patch by cutting in half. Had exam & endometrial biopsy to rule out any problems. Bleeding stopped. After 3 weeks at half patch, symptoms returned somewhat. Increased back to whole patch- 2 weeks no bleeding, now have cramping & bleeding again for 3 days now. I know these are side effects that usually completely subside, so I am waiting to see if the bleeding stops altogether. The patch has stayed on with no problem, & is very effective. I have thick hair, but have noticed slight thinning which is not a problem so far. I will give it more time."

Remaining patient September 9, 2013

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "Hot flashes stopped after 3 weeks. Have been using for 3 months now. Went through menopause but now bleed heavily 5 to 6 days every week. Messing clothes, bed linens. Will have to go back to doctor. Thought it would stop by now, but no change. I am 53 yrs old."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 31, 2012

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "I would love to know if the patch worked for me but the patch just would not stay on (2 days the longest). Two boxes (8) patches wasted. "

tee327 (taken for less than 1 month) June 12, 2012

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for : "The medicine works wonders on controlling my hot flashes. It is easy to use but will only stay on for about 5 days. I apply to clean dry skin and take one shower a day. I don't sit in a tub of water or go swimming. This is the only negative thing besides the price. I have to pay for my medicine but it is worth the dollars, not having constant hot flashes."

Anonymous August 13, 2011

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "The patch is a wonderful item if it would stay on. It only lasts 3 to 4 days then it dries out and peels off."

aussiegal November 30, 2010

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "I tried the Climara Pro patches. They never stayed on for more than 2 days. "

Anonymous March 3, 2010

Climara Pro (estradiol / levonorgestrel) for Postmenopausal Symptoms: "I've been using Climara-pro for 2 weeks (2 patches) and this morning I used the third patch. Yet the symptoms persist and I still suffer greatly from hot flashes and night sweats."

Anonymous August 5, 2009

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: "The combination of hormones seems to be good for me. I worry about not getting the right dose though."

agac456 December 23, 2008