User Reviews for Ephedrine

Learn more about Ephedrine.

Narcolepsy 2 reviews 15 medications

Hypotension 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Myasthenia Gravis 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ephedrine reviews 3 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Ephedrine

For Narcolepsy: "2008 had meningitis since then I have got narcolepsy and ephedrine helps me a lot with the insomnia and concentration during the day to keep me alert."

charlene55 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 26, 2013

For Narcolepsy: "25mg 2x a day. Once upon waking and once in the afternoon seems to get me going with addition to a cup of coffee. The pros are it works similarly to the typical narcoleptic drug. "

Narco August 11, 2011

For Asthma, acute: "I have a very hard time breathing, ephedrine helped me so much. Now that the price for it has gone up so much I can't buy it."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

For : "I used ephedrine for 15 years, but not correctly. I was addicted to it and could not stop. I was up to 36 pills a day. In October of 2007 I ended up in the hospital with an enlarged heart and fluid in my chest cavity that was seeping out of my heart. The pills had caused this to happen to my heart. It made my blood pressure sky rocket. I had to have an echo, heart catherization, stress tests and now I am on heart medicine and blood pressure medicine. I have no idea how it works if you use it correctly, but I am so glad I am finally off it for good."

debjackson March 17, 2009