User Reviews for Valium

Learn more about Valium.

Valium review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 16 medications used in the treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal.

Reviews for Valium to treat Alcohol Withdrawal

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've been on and off diazepam a few times over the last 10 years. The latest is for alcohol withdrawal and it is an absolute God send. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since I got the latest prescription and my appetite has increased and I'm sleeping much better. I was prescribed 30mg a day and haven't needed the full dose most days.

May 23, 2010 9:55 PM
Review by bergersee: User Rating:

I have been taking valium for the last 10 years. Before I was a raging alcoholic and always put myself in danger because of the effects of the alcohol,it should be illegal because it is a terrible drug, my life has been normal for the past ten years now and I have a happy family thanks to one little pill.

March 27, 2010 1:54 AM
Review by pompey:

So far it has stopped the normal vomiting and shaking when I try to stop. I have also had an increased appetite.

January 8, 2010 7:14 AM
Review by unlearnit: User Rating:

Valium has asissted me a lot in my recovery of alcoholism.

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 13, 2008 8:56 AM