User Reviews for Norpramin

Learn more about Norpramin.

Depression 3 reviews 75 medications

9.7
Summary of Norpramin reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Norpramin

Review by JenniferRose (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Depression: I have spent years going through one anti-depressant after another. I even did ECT treatments and nothing worked. My psychiatrist then put me on desipramine and I have never looked back. I have energy, I can concentrate, get out of bed, and function for the first time in years. I've been taking it for 6 months now and have not had to increase the dosage, either. It was truly a godsend.

January 21, 2014 11:10 PM

Review by EJstultz (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Depression: It was the God send of meds for me!

February 8, 2013 11:50 PM

Review by DoktorRowan (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Depression: Desipramine has worked wonders for me. After many years on and off of various medications that would - at best, if they worked at all - help briefly and degenerate into vicious side effects, this one worked like a charm. The only down-side is that it is so innocuous that it's easy to get used to the improvement; since the improvements it can be tempting to consider oneself "better" and discontinue prematurely. Fortunately there are no discontinuation effects, and the only side effect I have experienced is slight photosensitivity.

January 29, 2013 6:34 PM