User Reviews for Norpramin

Learn more about Norpramin.

Depression 3 reviews 76 medications

9.7
Summary of Norpramin reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Norpramin

For Depression "I have spent years going through one anti-depressant after another. I even did ECT treatments and nothing worked. My psychiatrist then put me on desipramine and I have never looked back. I have energy, I can concentrate, get out of bed, and function for the first time in years. I've been taking it for 6 months now and have not had to increase the dosage, either. It was truly a godsend."

JenniferRose (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 21, 2014

For Depression "It was the God send of meds for me!"

EJstultz (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 8, 2013

For Depression "Desipramine has worked wonders for me. After many years on and off of various medications that would - at best, if they worked at all - help briefly and degenerate into vicious side effects, this one worked like a charm. The only down-side is that it is so innocuous that it's easy to get used to the improvement; since the improvements it can be tempting to consider oneself "better" and discontinue prematurely. Fortunately there are no discontinuation effects, and the only side effect I have experienced is slight photosensitivity."

DoktorRowan (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 29, 2013