User Reviews for Firmagon

Learn more about Firmagon.

Prostate Cancer 2 reviews 92 medications

Summary of Firmagon reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Firmagon

Review by thewaldo: User Rating:

Firmagon (degarelix) for Prostate Cancer: I was diagnosed with prostate 10 years ago and the surgery. Because I still had PSA activity I was put on Lupron. My PSA decreased below 1.0 and I voluntarily ceased the Lupron injections. Earlier this year tests showed PSA was greatly elevated. I started with a new doctor who put me on Firmagon. My PSA dropped from 3200 three months ago to 29! There have been no significant side effects other than those similar to the Lupron use.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 13, 2013 10:13 PM
Review by downstg (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Firmagon (degarelix) for Prostate Cancer: After biopsy revealed it was tiime to consider Hormone Therapy. I was started on Lupron. I came back in for a three month check and my PSA had not changed that much and my Testosterone was still high. I did not want to add another pill to my "diet" so Urologist tried 3 months of Firmagon. Wow!! PSA down huge and Dr says I'm completely Test-Suppressed.

August 22, 2012 10:35 AM