User Reviews for Catapres-TTS
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Catapres-TTS.
Reviews for Catapres-TTS to treat Opiate Withdrawal
|Review by Jaci-Snow:||User Rating:|
After 12 months of osteoporosis-caused rib fractures, my Dilaudid detox has been less than ideal. Despite using clonidine patches at increasing dosages, I can't seem to get through those final medicine-free 72 hours, even with the patch.
|September 15, 2009 10:46 PM|
|Review by Cassidy411:||User Rating:|
I've been on Oxycodone for over 3 years thanks to a drunk driver that hit me. I had a cervical fusion and suffer from Chronic Myfacial pain syndrome. I am basically tired of being stoned on Oxy and would like to downgrade to a NSAID. The catapress patches work absolutely great when it comes to the awful withdrawls from Oxy. The first day or two I was pretty out of it, but like most medicines, it wore off and I don't feel like I need to pop oxys as much as I did before. I recommmend it.
|September 5, 2008 5:49 PM|
Learn more about Opiate Withdrawal
- Catapres-TTS patches MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Catapres-TTS-1 transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- Catapres-TTS-2 transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- Catapres-TTS-3 transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- Catapres-TTS-1 Advanced Consumer
- Catapres-TTS-1 Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- Catapres-TTS-2 Advanced Consumer
- Catapres-TTS-2 Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- Catapres-TTS-3 Advanced Consumer
- Catapres-TTS-3 Transdermal Advanced Consumer